Two | His League Of Villains

>Two | His League Of Villains<

Midoriya started by training his body, and strengthening it to a standard which could be susceptible to any damage the self-enhancement could cause, he went on daily jogs, press ups, lifting weights whilst keeping up his studies in school to the point where he almost felt like collapsing onto the floor and barfing everything out of his system, but seeing himself on the floor, in pain and discomfort, almost made him sneer in disguise at who he was and immediately he picked himself up and continued his intense training.

Finally, he looked down at his body, it had been perfected to a ideal strength he had needed to start the self-enhancement, but was lacking in a few things. He needed the items to begin fusing different compounds and element, without the usage of his computer as this would bring the cyber police to him. There was one useful thing he could get his hands on from his school but nothing to help him with his serum. He smiled oddly enough, he wasn't mad but sweating with joy.

"I can finally commit a crime." Said Midoriya happily, he grabbed his notebook, a green chemical in a close canister and his green hoodie. He left his room and went down to the front door.

"Izuku? Where are you going so late? Is something wrong? Oh god something happened, do you need a doctor? I can call the ambulance now--." Ranted Midoriya's mother, Inko, her hair was just as green as the boy but more neat and put to the side. She was panicking about her only child who had happen to be quirk-less.

"Mum," interrupted Midoriya chuckling. He pulled his hoodie down and turned to look at her, his eyes smiled but the irises flickered grimly, "Kac-chan left something and he really needs it for a quick revision, I'm just visiting."

His mother let out a calm sigh, "right, exams season of course, maybe I should come too?"

"It's not that far," Said Midoriya, his green hair slowly folded underneath his hoodie as he brought it back over his head, "I can quickly go and deliver it." And so after he finished his speaking he left the room and headed out to the warehouse, he'd heard rumours of trades going on in there, he had to be quick and this was the only place with the elements he needed for the serum of his, he had studied it from his fake visits and even got the quirks of the security guard.

"Knock knock." Said one voice near the gates of the warehouse, presumably one of the guards. He had a solid build and was completely coated in a silver colour. He had a small, portable flamethrower by his hip on his belt.

Midoriya smiled, "strong build and made completely of silver, can become malleable and flexible but only after being heated to a certain degree, explaining the flamethrower at his side." Ranted Midoriya with a chuckle.

The other voice at the gate sighed disappointedly, his head turned to Midoriya who was approaching them, "who's there?" He asked. This man on the other hand was larger in size, seven foot four and he had abnormally large ears.

"Tall, strength enhancements big enough to stop a speeding truck, ears to hear from afar and pick up on any suspicious behaviour, or gossip at times," Ranted Midoriya childishly, "oh how I'd murder for a quirk like that." He sung.

"Doris." Said the silver man before realising the presence of Midoriya.

"Doris who?" Asked Midoriya innocently, his eyebrows rose and his head tilted to the left curiously, waiting for an answer.

"Doris closed and that's why I'm knocking," Muttered the silver man awkwardly as his voice quieted down, "what are you doing here kiddo?" He looked at the kid curiously.

Midoriya sighed, "I dropped something, I really need to get it."

"I'm sorry but I can't allow you to be in there," sighed the taller man, "especially a liar."