Seven | Paper Crown

>Seven | Paper Crown<

The glances from Katsuki's peers increased, only a few set their eyes on him at the start but now he has two extra pairs of eyes on him. Tenya and Ochako. It wasn't one of awe or amazement much to his dismay, it was a glare of disgust and horror, as if he had gone rabid and ripped out every chunk of their loved one's guts and tossed it haphazardly without any care of the world.

Izuku changed.

He spoke to them.

They hate him.

Katsuki wasn't naive-- hotheaded and overconfident in his abilities but naive wasn't the word choice used to describe him. He knew how to put one piece with another and sew together the fabrics of lies left by his childhood friend. He didn't know what exactly he told them but he didn't take this as a chance to back down. Instead he decided to use such a chance to prosper in his character, after all, everyone was just a side character-- nothing more then a pebble in his pathway to top place.

He glanced over to Izuku who walked up to the centre of the circle where the ball tossing was happening. Arms swinging round in circular motions and a leg crouch down whilst the other stretched.

Some pebbles were just harder to kick then others.

"I'll guess just toss I guess." Muttered Izuku, he felt Katsuki's eyes glower on his body and the zestful feeling surged through his body, exciting him and almost challenging him. He loved that feeling. He opened his mouth and blew flames onto the ball, which easily caught fire and burnt the palm of his skin but he didn't flinch-- he felt worse in other circumstances-- his arm fell back and he shot the ball at a specific trajectory.

"Seventy-nine metres, ain't bad but the flames were really necessary." Said Aizawa.

Izuku nodded, "it's flashy right? Can be a great distraction." Aizawa grunted and shrugged his shoulders but in his mind, he was wondering why was Midoriya interested in distractions rather then his exclusion? Was his lies so full of unloosed knots that it could easily unwoven? By a student nonetheless?

Izuku saluted and walked away and there Aizawa caught a glimpse of a burn mark on Izuku's hands. "Midoriya, your hand, is it alright?"

Izuku looked at his hand which was pulsing with blood and wrinkly as if he bathed for a long period of time. He clenched it tightly and felt his classmates wince but he didn't. "I've been through worse."

Aizawa frowned. He knew that it was probably him putting on a heroic act-- it usually was the case-- but the tone taken on and his behaviour movement wasn't one of just an act. There was also Ochako's glaring at Katsuki, not that he hadn't done anything to not deserve it, but it wasn't something she had done at the start. Does she know something?

"Anyways, I lied. No ones getting excluded." Aizawa sighed whilst reaching his arm to the back of his neck and itching it sloppily. Everyone seemed to yell in shock of this odd predicament excluding Momo. Disappointedly for Aizawa, Izuku had a shock expression on his face.

Just when I thought he seemed aware. He thought and pulled his arm back to his side.

Momo pushed her hair back and the wind helped carrying the load as a nearby breeze carried it away from her neck, "what do you think it was? Do you really think that we'd be excluded on our first day? U.A may be prestigious and strict but that really takes the kick." She informed her fellow classmates.