Ten | Teacher

>Ten | Teacher<

"This place is such a dump, honestly." Izuku tutted to himself as he stood in the ruins of Dagobah Beach, his arms are crossed in front of his torso, or kind of as the cast was still wrapped around one.

It's messy, mangled wires and broken pieces from cars, even some microwaves here and there. The pungent, metallic scent wafted through his nostrils and he held his breath for a moment longer in order to stop the smell from reaching his nose.

The sight of the site was unbearable to look at, the blue colour of the ocean had long been tainted by the messes of society illegal activities and the once clear sand had been riddled with nails and jagged edges of broken machinery.

He looked at his watch and frowned, it seemed he had been a bit too paranoid about being tardy and had ended up a bit too early. Still, he silently stood, exploring the beach for the time being as the sun shone onto his skin, gently warming him with their glorious rays.

If it hadn't been for the dump, it might have actually been a beautiful sight— albeit for the sickly grey colour of the ocean from human contamination. But alas, the vivid colours of the beach had been dulled down by the very people who use to admire their beauty.

3:46 pm.

Time had passed through and Izuku stood alone in the beach with his hands in his pocket, his eyes glanced across the plane of the disaster but quickly passed over a silhouette of a man he seemed to recognise.

His eyes adjusted, and much to his dismay, he'a greeted with Toshinori Yagi.

"Hello, Yagi. Pleasure seeing you here." He seethed through his teeth with a faux smile plastered onto his face.

"Young Midoriya, it's nice seeing you too." He ignored the false persona of the boy— though his ill intent was clear as day— and returned with a greeting of his own as he approached him.

"And what brings you to this dump?"

"I was trying to take a refreshing route and what's best than through a beach?"

"You're leaning on garbage." Izuku quirked an eyebrow towards the fridge Toshinori leant against and embarrassingly pulled away whilst clearing his throat. "And it stinks here, do you not have any sense of smell?"

Brushing his slender finger underneath his nose, Yagi let out a soft chuckle. "My nose is very well functioning right now, but I came here to think is more of an appropriate explanation."

"Okay, that's nice. Real nice." Izuku acted intrigued, voice laced with heavy sarcasm. He dug underneath his nails and flicked the dirt haphazardly to the side.

"Not going to question me?"

"No needed, not all answers are the ones I want." He smiled sickly and turned to his watch.

"Waiting for someone?"

Izuku doesn't like conversing with the man, but better than standing in silence for the rest of the day. "Yes, but he sure was specific with his message." Izuku rolled his eyes back and grunted, a small scoff left his throat when he had remembered the request.

"Care to enlighten me as to whom it may be, my boy?"

Izuku blinked and exhaustedly grunted once more with a hand on his head, "I am not your boy, Yagi, I reject you as my mentor, I reject you as a whole. You're lucky that I managed to be a hero despite you crushing my spirit. With my quirk showing up, I could've very well have been a villain, so don't push your luck."

Toshinori blinked and sheepishly itched the back of his neck, seeming to understand what the boy meant, "then is Young Midoriya fine?" He's clearly bothered by the prior statement and is acknowledging the invisible boundaries.