Five | Acceptance In Enemy Territory

>Five | Acceptance In Enemy Territory<

Midoriya stared dryly at the fish, a blank expression pasted onto his face with a disappointed flicker in his eyes, but his lips betrayed him as a smile was etched across his cheeks. He was so sure he would do good. Midoriya placed down his fish and chopsticks across the bowl.

"I'm going to my room." Muttered Midoriya getting up from his seat. He went to his room and saw Shigaraki sitting on the spinning chair, swirling around in Midoriya's room, "why are you here?" Asked Midoriya.

"I just wanna know how well you did," said Shigaraki with his eyes open widely, "you did do good, right? I can't afford my only piece to be lost."

Midoriya looked towards him with a smile on his face, "we'll just have to see."

"We'll have to see? What do you mean? You've failed me already?" Asked Shigaraki insensitively.

Midoriya turned to look at him, his eyes held no sense of happiness or joy but one of anger and disgust, though his mouth gave the opposite reaction and instead began to smile, "I've just obtained a quirk, whilst you've had this gate warping quirk since the start," He argued, "one can't just learn straight away."

"This isn't my quirk child," Midoriya looked at the man baffled and confused by the statement he said, Shigaraki took this as a chance to elaborate, "this is one of my acquaintances quirk. Kurogiri." Said the man and there a ghastly figure appeared from the shadows, his whole body was a black mist as he neared Midoriya.

"A pleasure to meet you Midoriya. I'm sorry for eavesdropping on all conversations you've had with Shigaraki here, but I can tell you'll be a useful asset in the villain league. Very useful." He said politely which confused Midoriya, "I'm second-in-command at the League of Villains, I do hope we get along."

Midoriya looked at the man and gave a huge smile, "pleasure's all mine. So it was you who provided me with the elements."

"Why do you always smile? Isn't that some hero bullshit?" Asked Shigaraki with a frown, he didn't like heroes just as much as Midoriya, if not his hatred was much worse and despicable. Midoriya's smile wasn't sinister or evil, not a smile which can make heroes tremble in their boots, instead it looked ever so genuine and so this didn't make any sense.

Midoriya willingly answered, turning away from Kurogiri for a brief moment, "so when people see me destroy their hero with a heroic smile, they'll see the truth," he smiled wider, "they'll see how heroes are just liars."

The heavy thumping of footsteps coming louder and louder signalled for Shigaraki and Kurogiri to go into hiding in the room which they did. Inko bursted through the door and immediately kneeled down onto the floor, on the palm of her hands was a letter, it looked official and had a stamp on the middle. Midoriya grabbed it off the palm of his mother's hand and she left the room.

Midoriya sat on his desk and tore the letter in half, out came a small piece of device which projected out a screen which caught him off guard but he soon recovered, he looked onto it and saw All Might on the screen which made him sneer in disgust.

"Why is he on the screen?" Growled Shigaraki from behind, Midoriya shushed him quickly and listened to what he had to say. Kurogiri followed behind.

"Is this on? Testing, testing, one, two, three," said All Might with his stupid, large grin stretched across his face, "anyways kiddo, you did exceptionally well on the written test, surpassing many but you've failed on the physical exam due to lack of points." Informed All Might.