XVIII

During

A knock on the door disturbs my thought. "Come in." I mumble sitting up. The door opens to reveal Tommy. "Hi." He says coming in shutting the door behind him. I stand up and put my lips onto his roughly. Tommy kisses me back right away and picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist just like they did last night. My hands pull Tommy closer to me so that we are chests are against each other. My lips trail down to his neck gently. Tommy moans quietly as I nip at a part of his skin. I pull away and look into his soft brown eyes. "I heard what you said to Alex." Tommy whispers looking at me. I sigh and jump off of him and go to sit down. "I don't want to talk about it." I state looking at Tommy. "You should talk to him not me. I see the way he looks at you, because that's the way I look at you." Tommy sighs. "Tommy..." I start but he interrupts me. "No Luna it's fine. I knew since I found out you were you know you, that you love Alex." He says sadly interlinking our fingers together. "I just thought maybe there was a chance that you would love me too. But I know that you will always love him." Tommy says kissing my head. Tears prickle in my eyes as I look at him. He was right no matter how hard I try I will always love Alex. "I'm so sorry." I say hugging him. He hugs me back and rests his chin on my shoulder.