XXV

After

"Alex!" I yell walking into the living area. Alex jumps up and looks at me. "Yes love?" He asks smirking walking over to me. His green eyes look down to my blue ones and I start blushing. "I love you." I say kissing his nose. Alex laughs and kisses my lips gently with his. My arms wrap around his neck and he picks me up without hesitation.  My lips pull away from his and Alex pouts at me. "Why did you pull away?" Alex whines like a child. I shrug my shoulders jumping off of Alex, and start to walk away. Before I could reach the front door I am thrown over Alex's shoulder. I let out a squeal and laugh at the same time. "Alex put me down." I cry trying to hold in my laughter. "Nope." He says simply carrying me towards our bedroom. He throws me down onto the bed and I sit up playfully glaring at him. Alex just gives me a smile, and gets on his knees in front of me. "You're so beautiful love." He says brushing my brown hair out of my eyes. "Thank you. You're not to bad yourself." I state smirking. Alex laughs and take my hands into his interlinking our fingers together. "Do you want to get married?" He asks me bluntly. My eyes widen and I look at him shocked. Alex lets go on my hands and takes a small box out of the nightstand drawer. He opens the box to reveal a ring with a small diamond min the middle. My eyes start to prickle with tears and my hands go over my mouth. "Luna will you marry me?"