XXVI

After
"Luna will you marry me?"

"Yes." I whisper nodding my head as tears spill out of my eyes. Alex smiles up at me and hugs me spinning around in a circle. "I love you so much." He whispers kissing me passionately. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back. "I love you too." I say trying to pull away back Alex kisses me again. He picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist and his hands firmly grip onto my hips. Alex's lips move there way along my jaw line and down to my neck gently sucking spots here and there. A moan escapes my lips and I tug onto his hair. "Alex." I whisper trying to get his attention. Alex being Alex he ignores me and continues doing his painting on my neck. My breath hitches and I gently lay my head on his shoulder so his lips disconnect from my neck. Alex lightly chuckles and kisses the side of my head. "Not ready yet love?" He asks me whispering. "N-no." I stutter making him laugh again. "I don't want to make you feel pressured, but what's wrong?" Alex asks me gently. "I'm just scared." I mumble into his shoulder. Alex lifts my chin, with his index and middle finger, to look into his eyes. "You scared? You went into the war without a second thought. You had been stuck on Dunkirk beach, and survived in Dunkirk. You are the bravest person I could ever know." Alex gently says kissing my forehead. I smile at him and kiss his lips slowly. "Okay." I whisper to him. He looks at me shocked. "You sure?" He asks me checking to see if he heard me right. I nod my head and kiss him again. Alex kisses me and lyes me down onto the bed, and starts taking off our clothes.