XXVVIII

After

I play with Alex's fingers and I lye down on his bare chest. I move his ring around his ring finger and smile. Alex kisses my head smiling down at me. "Having fun?" He asks me laughing a little. "Yeah." I say continuing to play with his fingers. Alex grabs my left hand and intertwines his left hand with mine. "I'm so happy you said I do." He says looking down at me. "I'm happy you asked me to marry you." I say turning to lye down onto my stomach.
Alex pulls me on top of him and kisses me lightly. I pull away and he pouts at me. "I'm to tired to have sex again." I whine lying my head on his chest. A yawn escapes my mouth, and Alex moves my hair out of my face. "You're so beautiful." He whispers to me. I smirk at him and say, "good try," laughing. Alex laughs lightly and kisses my forehead. "It's true." My cheeks start heat up and I bury my face farther into his chest embarrassed. "Love stop doing that." Alex whines lifting my chin. "Sorry." I mumble playfully pouting. Alex laughs and kisses my lips gently again. I push my lips harder onto his and he pulls away and smirks at me. "I thought you were tired." He says mocking my past words. "Shut up or I'll go find Tommy to sleep with me." I smirk at him. Alex's eyes fill with anger and he flips us over so he is on top of me. "Don't ever say that again." Alex says attacking my neck. "Got you to shut up."