It Worked

Darkness
Darkness was all Frisk saw, after the previous Reset she had decided to try and make something right.
Which was to save asriel before his death and maybe something different would happen.
She would be the first person to fall down but Asriel would remember his death and Chara...
Frisk bit her lip before pressing the Reset button.
She opened her eyes and saw Asriel who's eyes widened.
"Frisk?"he asked walking over to her.
Frisk smiled slightly "hi."
He looked around frantically "what did you do?!?"
"Well, I brought you back.."she said looking down at her feet.
Asriel's eyes widened before grabbing her into a hug "Thank you, Thank you! You don't know how this feels!"he yelled before pulling back from the hug and frowned "But doesn't that mean, everyone forgot about you?"
Frisk nodded her head "yeah, but that's okay, I can make friends again."
Asriel grabbed her hand "come on! Since my mom and dad don't remember you, you can go see them!"he yelled pulling her along.
That was true Toriel didn't live in the Ruins anymore, nor did they break up, and the one thing that worried her was.
Toriel didn't make Sans promise her, to protect the her, so he would be able to kill her.
Asriel dragged frisk out of the Ruins and down the snowy road heading into Snowdin.
But soon they heard a noise and Asriel stopped running.
"Hehe, you should be careful running in the snow, unless you want to slip."a voice said from behind them both.
Asriel jumped "Sans! Warn me next time!"he yelped.
Sans smirked "hehe sorry about that Asriel."he turned to frisk "Who's this?"
Frisk placed her hand out in front of him "my names Frisk!"
He smiled grabbing her hand and shaking it "the names Sans."He looked her up and down before placing his hands back in his pocket "your a human, I see."
She nodded her head quickly "yes I am."
Asriel smiled "so sans where is papyrus?"
Sans turned to asriel "he's back at the house, your heading into snowdin, right?"
He nodded his head "yep, we are heading to the kingdom so frisk could meet my mom and dad."
"Huh, maybe you can stop by our place and say hi to Papyrus, he would be glad to see you."he stated to asriel.
He smiled "that would be great, and maybe papyrus would like to meet frisk."
Sans nodded his head "yup, so how about we start walking?"he suggested.
"Alright come on frisk,cya sans!"he yelled waving to sans who waved back lazily.
Frisk turned around to look at sans but he was gone.
Oh one of his short cuts....
But one thing was still bothering frisk, would sans hurt her even if toriel didn't make him promise?
Would asgore try and take her soul to take down the barrier once and for all?
A lot of things was on her mind, but she would have to stop worrying anyways.
New book, alert! XD
This book just came into my mind and will sans try and hurt frisk? Even when he hadn't made that promise to toriel?
You shall see in the next Chapter or some other chapter xD.
Anyways byeee!