The Kingdom and The Dreemurr's

Sans gripped frisk close to his ribs making sure she was warm enough.
Threw out most of the short cuts he heard Frisk mumbling about stuff in her sleep.
"Did she just say, don't hurt me Sans? Why would I hurt her...?"Sans though looking down at frisk.
He sighed "we are almost there kiddo, hang on."he said.
Before taking another short cut.
By the time Papyrus and Asriel had gotten there, so did Sans.
Asriel had gotten pretty tired so Papyrus had insisted Asriel could go on hi shoulders or back.
But he preferred his back since he didn't want to risk getting hit in the head at any chance.
But a voice had caught his attention "asriel?"
Asriel turned around and saw Toriel come walking out of the kingdom.
"Hey mom!"he smiled.
She walked over and hugged him "next time please tell me where you are doing."she said worryingly.
"I will mom."he said.
She turned and waved at Sans and Papyrus before noticing a lump in Sans jacket she frowned "What's in your jacket, Sans?"
Sans opened his jacket "asriel found a child, but going threw snowdin they got really sick."
Toriel Gasped "Oh dear, we must get her inside."
She took the child and walked inside quickly with everyone following her.
"Mom do you think she's okay?"asriel asked.
Toriel sighed ad she tucked her in and felt her head "I don't know, I may have to call Alphys and have her come over."
Asriel nodded his head "alright,I will just wait here then."
Before toriel left asriel stopped her "by the way, where's dad?"
"He's in his throne room, you should go see him after."she said before walking out.
Asriel sighed and looked down at frisk "why didn't I notice sooner..."
Sans leaned against the door while watching papyrus anxiously waited outside of the door "bro calm down, she's gonna be fine."
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SANS? THE HUMAN IS VERY SICK, SHE COULD DIE!"papyrus yelled in a panicked voice.
"She just has a cold, it's not gonna kill her, besides alphys should be here any minute."
"NOW HOW DO YOU KNOW THA-"
Papyrus was cut off by the door opening and a worryingly Toriel and Nervous Alphys came running in.
Sans smirked turning to papyrus "See."
Making Papyrus groan under his breath, knowing his brother had been right.
After the call from Toriel, Doctor Alphys had hurried over from her lab.
She had heard and read up on a human but never made contact with one so she was pretty nervous.
"S-so what has T-to be the P-problem?"she asked nervously getting right to the point.
"Well my son found this young human down by the ruins, she must have fallen in. But I guess on the way here she got sick in Snowdin and now we don't know if she's going to be alright."Toriel said.
Alphys walked over to the bed where frisk was laying and placed her hand on her head to feel her temperature, before turning back to them "S-she just has a L-little cold."
Asriel gave alphys a confused look "What's that suppose to mean?"
Alphys smiled "S-she's gonna be F-fine."
Toriel sighed in relief at the good news which meant she was gonna have to rest for a little and then she should be back to her normal self.
Asriel patted frisk's head "don't worry frisk, your gonna be fine!"
Toriel escorted alphys to the door before opening it making Sans and Papyrus tumble in, which startled Alphys.
Asriel held back a laugh noticing his mom's disappointed face at the two Skeleton brothers.
"Sorry about that, hehe."Sans said getting up and off of his brother.
Papyrus got up quickly "YES WE ARE VERY SORRY."
"That is fine boys, just be careful next time."toriel said walking out of the room with Alphys.
The brothers had both been quite happy especially papyrus hearing his new friend was going to be just fine, but what no one knew was, Something was bothering Sans and once frisk wakes up and is all better he was gonna talk to her about it.
New chapter! Hehe sadly I don't know if this book will be updated as much tbh, but it might be since I have school in a few days, I will try and update a New chapter tonight, if not then maybe tomorrow. So yeah!
Hope y'all like it hehe! Cya!