The Skelebros and Sick

Threw out most of the Journey to get to Snowdin.
Frisk had made some new friends along the way.
Sometimes Sans would pop out of no where scaring Asriel.
Which was Quite funny to Frisk and Sans.
When they finally made it to Snowdin, frisk was a little cold.
Holding her arms to try and get warm which didn't work quite right.
Asriel grabbed her hand and brought her to the house, that the brothers lived in.
Sans opened the door allowing them inside which Asriel laid frisk down on the couch to get a little warm, while Sans went to go get blankets.
Frisk could see many pictures around the house, some of only the Bros and some of them with Asriel.
"G-Guess I S-Should have B-Been more careful, huh?"she shivered out.
Asriel sighed "yes you should have been, now you might get sick."
She sat up "N-No I'm fine."
Sans walked in before she could get up and placed his hand on her chest making her lay back down.
"You stay down, kiddo."he said scolding her.
Before she could answer she heard a bedroom door open and close and a pair of boots come down the stairs.
"SANS? WHAT'S GOING ON?"the voice said.
Sans chuckled "sorry bro, asriel just came to visit and brought a little friend who might be sick, now."
Papyrus walked over before grabbing asriel into a hug "OH, IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ASRIEL, YOU HAVE GROWN SO MUCH!"
Asriel hugged him back "hehe yes I have and it's nice to see you too."
Papyrus sat asriel down after the hug and turned to frisk "HELLO HUMAN, MY BROTHER HAS TOLD ME SO MUCH ABOUT YOU IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES."
Frisk smiled weakly "hello papyrus I am frisk, and I bet he did."she chuckled.
Papyrus gasped "YOU KNOW MY NAME, HUMAN!!"he said excitedly.
Before frisk could answer she let out a ruff cough making asriel worried.
Papyrus looked over at Sans worridly "SANS, IS THE HUMAN OK?"
"I don't know bro, I think she may have gotten sick on the way here."he said glancing over at frisk and asriel.
Papyrus turned back to asriel "SO ASRIEL, WHERE DO YOU END UP GOING AFTER HERE?"
Asriel bit his lip "well, if frisk doesn't get any better, I may have to bring her to my parents, since that was where we were heading to anyways."
"OH WELL MAYBE WE SHOULD GO NOW, SINCE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE TO GET WORSE!"papyrus yelled grabbing his scarf.
Sans though for a second before looking up "I can put the kid in my jacket and take a short cut, faster to get to the kingdom anyways."he shrugged.
Asriel though for a second, even if he was a little worried, but frisk life was at risk.
He nodded his head "Alright, that would be faster, just be careful."
"I will be."he reassured.
Sans grabbed frisk gently placing her in his jacket before zipping it up frisk weakly looked up "what's going on?"
Sans looked down at her "get some rest, kiddo. I'm taking a shortcut."
Frisk nodded her head weakly and closed her eyes, before Sans nodded his head at his brother and Asriel before taking a shortcut.
Papyrus and Asriel decided to run and since Asriel had fur he wouldn't get cold and won't get sick.
Besides papyrus wouldn't really get cold since he was quite use to it.
Hehe here is the next chapter, I hope yall like it hehe.
Anyways see you all later! ^-^