City

"Where are we going?" Blaine asked, watching as building rushed past them as he and Kurt sat in the car, Kurt driving.

"Someone special." Kurt smiled to himself, keeping his eyes on the road.

Blaine nodded, turning to look out of his windows as they had suddenly began driving along a road through trees and fields.

-_-_-

Kurt pulled his car to a stop, glancing to Blaine who was watching him.

"Come on then." He smiled, jumping out of the car and waiting for Blaine to do the same.

They slowly made their way up to the top of a hill, Kurt leading the way.

Eventually they came to the top and Blaine gasped at the sight. They were looking over the city. The buildings were all glimmering and sparkling as the sun hit them and the mad rush of cars seemed to hit deaf ears, Blaine instead hearing only the birds chirping and the wind whistling. Blaine couldn't even begin to imagine how beautiful the city must look at night, looking down on it from this point.

"I come here to think." Kurt finally broke the silence, settling down on the ground, but not before making sure the grass wasn't wet, "Which means I come here a lot lately."

Blaine smiled as Kurt laughed to himself, "Why just lately?"

Kurt sighed, looking down at his feet, "Because I've been confused and trying to think about- about us."

"Us?"

Turning his head to face Blaine, Kurt nodded, "Us. I've been trying to figure out just where we stand and what we have. And I've been trying to figure out if what we do have is worth it."

"Have you come to a conclusion yet?" Blaine asked, trying to fight the worry off his face.

"I- I'm still not entirely sure."

"Then let me help you out." Blaine whispered before leaning forward to press his lips against Kurt's.

Breathing in deeply through his nose, Kurt lay on his back and pulled Blaine down with him, the man straddling Kurt's hips.

Blaine hummed against Kurt's lips as the pair continued to roll around and tease each other.

Eventually they pulled apart, breathless and very dishevelled.

"Did that help you come closer to your conclusion at all?"

Kurt laughed at Blaine's question, looking down at the man who was currently locked in place by Kurt's arms which he had placed so one arm was on each side of Blaine's head.

"I'll be honest, all it's done is confuse me more. Because, you see; I have all of these feelings for you. And we have a lot of fun together." Kurt winked, "But, at the same time, this is like me just getting to properly know you but you've known me for so much longer. All of the firsts I've experienced with you and the ones I hope to, you've already experienced. I just- I'm not sure if it's fair."

"But- but I don't mind!" Blaine sat up quickly, Kurt leaning backwards so he was sat just off of Blaine's lap, their knees touching, "Sure, it bothers me slightly that you don't remember some of the things we went through but- but it's worth it! You're worth it. And- and it doesn't really bother me because, well, because you make me happy more and you make me forget."

Kurt sighed, leaned forward to peck Blaine's lips before standing up, offering his hand to Blaine.

"Come on, it's getting late. Let's head back to my house and I'll make us something to eat."

Blaine smiled, taking Kurt's hand and allowing the man to pull him up, the pair of them walking in comfortable silence to Kurt's car.

Ok, terrible Ik and this is no where near the ending I had originally planned but oh well.

I JUST MET REUBEN GRAY AND YES LAD AND I AM CRYING OML. I DIDNT KNOW ID GET TO MEET THEM! I JUST THOUGHT ID SEE THEM PERFORM BUT I ACTUALLY HUGGED THEM AND TOOK PICTURES WITH THEM AND WONDKFKWJE