Chapter 2

I was running threw the woods with Matei and Amelia when we ran into another wolf. I started growling at her. She soon turned back to her human form and cowarded; "Please don't hurt me. I just got lost." Then cried. I looked at her for a second and then gave her a hug. "Sorry, I didn't know." We appologized. She followed us all the way back to the den.

I introduced her to Jana, Tj, and Selena. "Everyone this is Eliza. She lost her pack in the war against humans. Would you mind if she joined ours?" I explained.

"Well, the more the merrier." Jana said.

"She is only a pup as well. Welcome Eliza." Tj said.

"I wonder how much bigger this pack will get?" Matei said.

"Same." I said.

"I've got a whole pack back home." Eliza said.

"So, what happened?" I asked.

"I got kicked out. Sadly." Eliza said.

"That's too bad." Matei said.

We continued talking in the den until the moon rose. Afterwards we ran off to the woods once again. I found ANOTHER wolfblood. This one didn't want to cooperate. There were claws, teeth, and eyes especially. I got a huge cut on the side of my face. Apparently, this wolfblood was the alpha of the northern pack. He came down here to resolve the feud between our two packs. If we take all the wolves, then he'll have no pack left.

"I've come here to make peace." He bowed down to me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. The northern pack wants to join the southern pack down here." He said.

"Um, I'm gonna have to run that by my alpha." I said.

"Call her right now, NOW!" He demanded.

I scrabbled to my phone and phoned Jana. "Yo. I met the alpha of the northern pack. What do I do. He wants to make peace and join our two packs."

"I'll be right there." Jana said.

About 20 minutes later, my whole pack showed up. Jana spoke with the other alpha and agreed that our two packs should be one. We bowed to both alphas in agreement. We all turned to wolves and howled. Then he ran off in our separate ways. I went home and took a well needed nap, then sleep.

The next day, I got a surprise visit from Matei. He climbed the roof and tapped on the window.

"Hello. Good morning Raeshel!" He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's Amelia, she's gone off. She's not right in the head, she's started her own 'fire pack' or whatever. Will you help me out?" He asked.

"Um sure. Just give me a minute to take a shower and get dressed. For the meantime, you could come in and wait in here." I said while opening the window.

When I was ready, I informed my parents and we headed off. Matei tracked her by using eolas. We found her in an old abandoned church yard. She was growling at us like she didn't know us as at all. Matei was crying a little bit trying to convince her to come back. There was another wild wolfblood there. "Don't believe a word he says, you're the one who survived the fire, you're the true alpha." She says. "Please Amelia, come back. Your true pack needs you." Matei pleaded. "I don't need that pack. I have one that respects me as a leader. If I go back to that pack, I'll be on the bottom again." Amelia said. "But at least you'll be safe, please. I don't know what to do without you." Matei begged. "Ugh, fine." Amelia gave in. "Yes." I said.

We took her back to the den and told Jana what had happened. "That's terrible! Why would you disrespect the pack like this! Why?! Jana barked and growled at her. Amelia started to cry. "I'm sorry. I thought I had the right to leave whenever I wanted, but apparently, I don't." Amelia said.

"That's right. You had no reason to run off like that." Selena said.

"Never do something that drastic ever again." Tj said.

"Fine. I won't run off again." Amelia said. Then she barged out.

"Amelia!" Matei yelled. "Leave her be. Let her find herself again." Jana said.

"Yeah. I remember when I was her age. . ." Selena said.

"As do I." I said.

The next day, we do as normal. Go to school, hang out in the den, and run off in the wild. Our pack couldn't be any better than this. Matei and I even shared the most beautiful kisses during sunset and moon rise that night. We've fallen deep and love and I don't think it'll ever diminish. I love him, he loves me. Our black veins and yellow eyes really compliment the whole romance scene. Then we changed into wolves and had a little fun by running side by side, fur blowing in the wind. We howled loud at the full moon. We snuggled as fluffy little wolves. As the sun rose, we walked while holding hands back to the den. We're so adorable. Omg. We arrived back at the den and slept there the next night.

Matei stroked my hair. "I have a plan for tomorrow." He whispered. "What is it?" I asked. "You"ll see." He giggled. We woke up then I went back home and he walked me there. That whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Matei's little plan. I have no idea what it is, but I hope it's awesome.

The Lone WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara