Chapter 4

I felt a really hard kick in my stomach and right then I knew that I was about to give birth. I was taken to Segolia right away. Whitewood kept telling me to breathe. Jana was also there. During this whole thing, my eyes turned, and my veins were popping out. What would be easier; giving birth as a human or a wolf? Probably a human. Man, this is tough. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I gave them one final push and they were out. They're so cute. I got given my babies. Both of them had blue eyes but they should change with time. I took them to the den and showed Matei and everyone else. We put them in the middle and howled around them in a circle. I could see small black veins already. This is gonna be a success. "Our babies are so cute." Matei said. "Now what?" I asked. "Find yourselves a den to care for them." Jana advised. "Alright, let's go Raeshel." Matei said. 

We ran and found another cave and set up a bed for the babies. I gathered leaves and branches. It's soft enough for the both of them. As soon as the moon rose, we changed and we kept watch then eventually fell asleep. We fell asleep with each of us on each side. I was awoken by the creaking of a twig. I growled. I sniffed out the area. What I found was a wild wolfblood. She bit me on the shoulder. I howled. Matei came running and jumped on her. My pack came running as well. Jana, Selena, Tj, and Amelia surrounded the wild. She turned to a human. I soon recognized her. "Grr, Taylor. What are you doing here??" I asked. "I got kicked out of my house for turning into my wolf in front of my foster parents. So I ran here. I had no idea you were here." Taylor said. "Just go, I don't need you in my territory." I growled. "Fine." She said while running away. "Who was she?" Matei asked. "A classmate. She always wants to be alpha." I said while staring at the ground. We turned back and went into the cave to protect our babies and rest up for the night.

The next day, I brought the kids to my parents. After an hour or two, we visited his parents with Amelia. She was crying and hugging Matei. "Guys, I'm so sorry for what happened." I said. "It's all Cerry's fault anyway." Amelia sobbed. We sat there crying over their grave. Then I brought some flowers over and set them on the grave. We went back to the main den. We spoke with everyone about our plans. We will never break up with the pack even though we might seem too busy for them sometimes, we'll always be there. 

*A few years later*

"Skai get off me!" Vallory yelled. She flashed her eyes at him and her black veins popped out.

"You two, stop this!" I yelled. "Rooms, now!" Matei yelled.

"You always ruin our fun." Vallory whined. 

They're growing up all too fast. They're also on the brink of transforming. I bet in the next week or so and I want to be there when it happens. The pack should be there when it happens. Matei is excited that they're also transforming. They're gonna be so fluffy and not-so-scary wolfbloods. Oh and if they reveal the secret they'll lose their tails. They will never be able to go out ever again if they did that. I might even ask Segolia to take their wolves away. Oh, that might be a little much I guess.

A week went by and it was the last full moon of the month. It was time for Skai and Vallory to transform. I thought it was pretty cool to see their veins surface and their eyes turn yellow. Matei and I waited until they transformed before we did. Then we took our part. We celebrated by jumping on each other. I took all of them to the forest and called the others to come see. They were happy to see that our cubs are no longer cubs anymore. "What are we gonna do now, Jana?" I asked that next morning. "We expand the pack into a greater territory." Jana said. "Okay. I could call my cousin in Germany. She has a HUGE pack in Berlin." I said. "Maybe our packs can join as one." "Great idea." Matei said. 

I phoned my cousin; Faith from Berlin. She agreed that our packs are now joined. Our pack is now worldwide, sort of. In parts of Germany at least. I might visit her some day. I told Jana and Matei what I had told Faith and that the joining of the pack is a success. He gave me a hug and was proud that I alone made the pack exponentially bigger. While I was on the phone Matei informed me that the cubs were missing.