Finding Out

I was walking to the library to return a book. When I went to the bookshelf I saw my boyfriend, Adrian making out with Chloe, my nemesis. How could you! I yelled. Mari it's not what you think. He said. I ran out the library ignoring Adrian yelling my name. Then I heard a honk from a car. I turned around and the next thing you know black out.
Adrian POV
I ran after Marinette and yelled her name. I saw a car and Marinette got hit. MARINETTE!!! When I was going to run to Marinette someone grabbed my wrist. About time. Right Adrikins. Chlod said. I  slapped her and ran to Marinette. I picked up her head and cried. Marinette! I yelled. Mari. Stay with me, please. I cried. The ambulance came and picked Marinette up and put her in the truck.
At the hospital
Mari POV
I woke up and tried to open my eyes when I heard loud sobs. Marinette wake up please. I recognized that voice. Alya. I said. Marinette! Alya yelled. Are you okay? She asked worried. Yeah. I said. I opened my eyes and saw everyone from my class. Exept Chloe and Adrian. Mari! They yelled. They all huged me tight. Why am I here? I asked. Well you saw Adrian cheating on you and ran outside and got ranned over. Sabrina answered. Oh. Sorry Mari but we have to go, see you tomorrow? Alix said. Okay. See you. I said. They all left and Alya was only with me. Mari I'll come back. I'm going to the toilet. She said. Okay. I giggled. She lefted. I stood up and then a familiar blond came in. Mari? He said. I looked at him and glared.
Cliff hanger.