Depression and Death Wish

2 years later
Mari POV
It has been two years since the incident. Adrian stopped going to school and it was probably bacause of me. Alya went to NYC for a vacation, Nino got a job as DJ and bearly even hangs out with us, well mostly stopped hanging out with me. I dont blame him, i would hate me to if i made my best friend stop coming. Chloe bullies me more worst and now i started cutting my self. Everyone hates me. I bacome very depressed and tired because I am the only one who defeats the akumas, i almost died but i didnt care so i let myself get huyrt until the akuma got my parents. Foster parents. My real parents died in a accident in China and i stopped smiling. I hated life, i hated me, everyone hates me, i wanted to die. I stopped doing what i love, i stopped making people happy because when they see me they hate me or bully me. I stopped designing and decided to stop making dresses. I stopped baking so i go to bakery's to get cookies for Tikki. Tikki worries about me but i tell her to not and to always smile cause her smile makes a little happy. I now wear hoods and long sleeves to cover my scars from me cutting myself and from my foster parents beating me up. I always visit my parents grave that i made and cry saying that i want to be with them. Maybe being Ladybug makes me lucky but as Marinette im unlucky. I turned from lucky Ladybug to unlucky Ladybug. Well back to yhe present. I am currently falling from the Eiffel Tower reaching my death. I feel myself detransforming and seeing Tikki holding on tight to me yelling " Marinette do something! Please dont die! I need you! We all do!!" I grabbed Tikki. "Im sorry." I take off my earings and she disappears. I cry so hard i hold the earings tight making my palms bleed but im to busy to even feel it. I smiled. "My wish came true Tikki, my death wish." I slowly close my eyes until I feel warmth. "MARI!" Then i blacked out.

I love this chapter. It makes me think of my life but whatever. This is my favorite chapter out of all of the chapters i made even from my other mother fucking cringy books. Sorry i cant control my fingers or mouth about my language. Well anyway hoped to enjoyed and didnt think it was cringy. Im so sorry i just cant stop typing so im making another chapter. Let me know if there is any mistakes. Thanks and Byeee! <3