You Cheat!

* WARNING *
There is a whole lot of curse words here so if you are a kid or don't like curse words don't read.
Adrian came in and I looked up at him. I gasped. What are you doing here?! I csme here to see if your okay. He answered. No I'm not okay! You cheated on me for that bitch Chloe! I yelled. Hey about that I'm sorry but I swear she kissed me- I cutted him off. And you seem to enjoy it! In this whole fucking world there is only one fucking bitch in this world which is Chloe! But now you make it two! Is this who you are! A fucking cheat! An asshole! Forget about everything! Forget about me!I I yelled. All I am to you is a pain in the neck. I cried. Mari I'm sorry. He said. For what! For breaking my heart! This is not the first time Adrian! You cheated on me many plenty of times! You cheated on me for Lila, Aurore, Monica, Michelle, Briana, Ariana, and now for Chloe! I yelled. By the way Briana and Ariana are twins. Just go! Leave. I said. Mari. He said. Just so you know dont visit me ever! Not even as Chat. I said. Don't call me nicknames like Bugaboo, M'lady, Princess, not even Mari! I yelled. Now that your gone i got someone else in mind. I said. And who is this guy? He asked. He is called the world of non ya business. I said. Bitch. He said. And, your a bitch, playboy, manwhore, and a flirt. I said with a smirk. Look Mari I'm sorry, okay. He said. Just get out you- you- you- you cheat!