Don't Care

Adrian POV
I walked out upset. Kid, you mest up bad. Plagg my kwami said. Shut up or no camenbear for a week. I said. Okay okay! He shouted. I walked home. I will always love Marinette. I will do whatever I want with her. If she stops me. Then I'll tell her I'll blackmail her if she pulls away. MWAHAHAHA. *Sorry I just had too* Who you talking to? Plagg asked. I don't know. I said.
Next day
Mari POV
I walked in class with Alya. When I looked over to my seat Adrian was smirking. I felt uncomfortable going over there but I had to.
At the bakery
Marinettes parents aren't home and fire fox is in the next few chapters and they all know each others identity. Not the people the heroes
I was working on my homework and heard a knock. I ignored him and kept on working on my homework. He came in and said hello purrinces. How did you get in here?! I asked. You didn't lock your window. He smirked and pinned me on the wall. I tried to get off my grip but he said he will tell everyone who I am. He kissed me hard and I didn't kiss back. He growled. He kissed me harder and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I said no. He growled and slapped me. I ran downstairs but he caught me easily. Help! I yelled.