Depression and Death Wish pt.2

Adrian POV
I was watching the news seeing if there was anything. Until I heard the reporters talking about her. "Paris has a now hero in danger. Right now Ladybug is hanging from the Eiffel Tower beatened by the akuma called Death Wish. Someone please help Ladybug! She is slipping. Everyone questions, where is Chat Noir now?" I turn off the TV not believing what i just saw. Without thinking," PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" I jumped from building to building and i saw the Eiffel Tower. My eyes widened, Ladybug was falling. I ran as fast as i could. I saw her detransforming and she took off her earings. As i got closer she closed her eyes and smiled. "MARI!" I caught her just in time. The paparazzi came and asked" Where were you? How come you didnt help her with akumas? Why did you leave her alone!? Where are the rest? If she alive? And worst of all Did you do this on purpose to kill her?" I glared at the people and jumped to a building. I got inside my house and layed Mari on my bed. "Im sorry Adrian. Its my fault this happened. Why didnt you let md die?" She asked then fell back asleep. My eyes teared up. "No, its my fault ghis happened i never meant to hurt you. I just got jealous and i wanted to be with you forever and get married then have kids. I never meant to hury you yhat bad nor hurt you at all. Im sorry." I cried in her jacket and the saw what i didnt want to see. She had scars.
Scars all over her face snd arms. Did she do this to herself? The thought hurt me like hell. I blamed tjiss on me. She did it because of me! WHY DID I HURT HER!! WHY WASNT I THERE WITH HER!! Thats when it hit me. Because of me. Because i didnt want to see her again. I didnt want to hurt her anymore but instead i hurt her much more. My heart stopped then i thought........
Why didnt i die?

Ooooooohhhh. I got better. In my opinion it was better than before. I dont know about you guys bu i loved it. Well hope you enjoyed and have a great night and day of school tomorrow...,..,....... which i will die at soon