first day of college!!!

It was night in a house some girl was singing and dancing to sun sathiya...the way she sang and danced was a miracle...that girl was nandini nair.

She was wearing that same dress..in the middle of the song bell rang and a boy went to open it...that boy was abhishek nair,nandini's elder brother.
He opened the door and hugged the man who was outside the door...that was abhimanyu thakkar,abhishek and nandini's childhood friend.
He saw nandini singing and dancing and was mesmerised...in the middle he also started singing and danced with her.
After the dance,when abhimanyu was going to leave,both nandini and abhishek pleaded him to stay over there for that night...after many pleadings he agreed that...
While eating the dinner abhimanyu said"its sooo tasty...just like aunt.."there he stopped because he didnt want to hurt nandini...but she understood that and remembering her old memeries with her mother and father got emotional.Her dad and mom had died in a car accident and from then she only had abhishek with her...abhimanyu consoled her and then she was back to normal...
At night nandini sneaked out of her room and went to the kitchen and opened the friedge and took the family pack ice-cream and started eating it.
Suddenly someone touched her arm she almost was going to scream when her mouth got covered with a hand and saw abhimanyu covering her mouth...
Abhishek came and saw that and said"oohhh...now i get it...the ice-cream chor(thief)is nandu...that's what i didnt understand..how come our ice-cream gets finished that day only...now nandu"he comes towards nandu and holds her ear and continue"go get three bowls of ice-cream for us"
"Ok bye!But leave my ears...please...i will not do it again[in my dreams]plese bhai(brother)"
"Ok fine.."he leaves her ears and they have a good night...
Next day,Nandini woke up and opened the door and saw an envelope and opened it..
As soon as she read it she started screaming and dancing and called everyone..
Abhishek and abhimanyu came half sleepy and asked"nandu its the duty of hen or alarm clock to wake us up...not yours...by the way why are you screaming like a cock?"She rolled her eyes towards abhishek and ignored the last comment and said that she has got scholorship in "THE SPACE ACADAMY."It is one of the most richest and popular acadamies of India and they have told her to join the acadamy today only.Both the boys were happy for her.
She quickly changed her dress...she was wearing a off-shoulder blue kurti and jeans
When reached the acadamy,she so a girl who was praying to a photo of goddess devi...
Nandini went to her and came to know that today is her first day also and hence she is nervous...nandini told her to not be scared and just take a chill pill.Her name was Navya Naveli.
They immediately became friends.During the break they bought two cone ice-creams and walked towards the corridor when navya suddenly fell down and her ice-cream fell on someone's shoes...
Navya was sooo scared to talk after seeing who it was...
She said sorry to him.But he just looked angringly towards her and atlast said"hey you girl!Sorry is not enough...do you even know who im...im Manik Malhotra...son of the owner of the college in which you are studying and...do you even know how much this shoes cost...even if you go to any shop you will not get this anywhere because it is specially designed for me and costs Rs.10 thousand crores which im sure even if you sell your house you will not able to afford that much...so hence you...lick it"
Nandini was sooo shocked and angry that when her friend was about to lick it she stopped her and said to him"How dare you say this to my friend...she said sorry to you right...then whats wrong with you?"
"Oh my god! Im so scared of this girl(sarcastically)Fine...if you dont want your friend to do it...you can..."
Anger rushed through nandini...she looked at the ice-cream cone she was holding and that she punched it to manik's face..
His face was now red with anger.
When nandini held her friends hand and was walking away...Manik held her hand and angrily said"YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS."and she gave him a whatever look and walked away...
So....how is it guys...quite long right!??
Please comment and vote if u like this...ik its like bof but...hope you enjoy and keep reading and supporting!!