Dancing With Hate

After few minutes of pressing Nandini's hand manik let go of her hand when Mr. Malhotra asked manik to dance with nandini.
Nandini had a hope that manik will not agree but she was manik easily agreed to it and was smirking... Now she was worried...
He took nandini to the stage and started dancing on...

As soon as the music started manik pulled nandini so close that there was no space between them and locked his hands with her and pressed it very tightly...
He then pushed her and then again pulled her closer...
Nandini couldn't take it... She pulled her hand from manik's hand and was getting out of the stage but later again manik pulled her closer and made her fall down.
Everyone were first shocked then they continued enjoying the party. Later when manik offered nandini his hand and ignored it and got up and left.
This made him angry and he followed her and pinned her to the wall and said "Now... Miss nandu listen to me very carefully... This is just the beginning now you see what I will do... You are yet to discover the real manik... Just WAIT AND WATCH"
He left leaving nandini a bit scared...
So guys how was the Chappy??
What will manik do to nandini!??
Please keep supporting my  book.
#34 in random!!!
Love love ^_^;-)