New Entry!!!

Above photo manik's psyco lover soha played by Jasmine avasia...
So back to the story...
"You will be my girlfriend for one week"
"No way!!!”
"Fine... Then you have to kiss me in front of everyone and in the lips"
"Never"
"See... You have two choice...1st you have to choose between these two and 2nd you have to choose between these two"
"I choose third option"
"Ok... That means you have to choose between these two"
"Ughh"
"I will give you time till the party is over... Your time starts now... Tick tock tick tock"and manik leaves
Leaving nandini confused and worried... Abhishek calls her for dinner and then they all eat the dinner... After dinner it was time to go and the Malhotra family were staying with them and so Abhishek and Mr.Malhotra told manik and nandini to come together in manik's car abhimanyu felt bad but then he didn't express it...
On the way home manik stopped the car & got out & pulled nandini out and asks"so... What's your choice??”she signs & tells"I choose the first option because i don't want to spoil my first kiss... Ohh wait that was already done by you only"
"Ignoring the last part & back to the choice...k then lets meet tomorrow... My sweet girlfriend"he smirks and goes to the driver seat.
Nandini also gets in the car & regrets for the bet she made with manik.
They reach nandini's house and everyone is seating in the hall... Their dresses were changed...
Nandini couldn't see abhi so she enquired about that with Abhishek & he told her that he was not feeling well so he went to his house.
Nandini was going to check in him but Abhishek told her don't disturb him he must be sleeping... All went to sleep
---**---
NEXT MORNING
Nandini gets up and goes to the hall and sees manik sitting in the couch reading a magazine.
He saw nandini and smirks and says"good morning my cute girlfriend... i need my morning kiss"
"I'm not going to give that"
"Really remember about the bet"
She signs and goes to him and kisses on his cheeks
"That was not a kiss"manik frowns
"It was... You didn't say where and by the way kiss does not mean only on lips anyways where are others??"
"Your brother and my parents have gone for a business trip for a week"
Great!!! Nandini thought now monster manik will get a whole week to torture me... Thanks Zeus...I think manik is Zeus son only... i mean both are proud of themselves and are arrogant...& Manik doesn't even have that qualities which Mr and Mrs Malhotra have... Nandini stop thinking bull shit...
She sees manik holding two boxes and he tells that"wear this and come down"
"Why??"
"Because manik malhotra's girlfriend cannot wear the dresses which you wear daily"
She opens the first box and sees

She sees manik holding two boxes and he tells that"wear this and come down""Why??""Because manik malhotra's girlfriend cannot wear the dresses which you wear daily"She opens the first box and sees

"I'm not going to wear this it's too short for me"
"Then see the other box"
She opens the other box

"I'm not going to wear this it's too short for me""Then see the other box"She opens the other box

"This also no"
"What's the problem in this??"
"It's... It's sleeveless"
"See... You have to wear any one of this and if you don't...(moves closer towards nandu) i will change your dress"
"No... i will wear this one"
She picks the floral jumpsuit and leaves... She gets ready wearing the jumpsuit and...

Nandini's hair and makeupShe comes down and sees manik is also ready

She comes down and sees manik is also ready

Nandini's hair and makeupShe comes down and sees manik is also ready

"You look... Hot my girlfriend"
"I have a name"
"Yaa... But you are right now my girlfriend"
"Ughh"
"Come let's go to college"
They reach the college and everyone stars at them like they have committed some murder... Manik grabs nandini's wrist and drags her she gets confused and asks"where are you taking me manik??"
"You will see"
He takes her to the college hall & takes her near the mike and speaks through the mike"everyone this is manik Malhotra... Everyone including fab 4 come to the hall right now... i have an announcement for you"
"Manik are you mad"
"Yes"
Everyone one comes including fab five and abhimanyu and gets shocked and worried looking nandini and manik
Manik continues"I only have to say that nandini is officially my girlfriend and hence if anyone tries to harm her they will face manik's wrath"and by telling this kisses nandini in the cheeks... Everyone gets shocked... Abhimanyu gets upset and leaves and one girl in the back fumes in anger and mutters to herself"you... You nandini Nair you stole my manik... Soha's manik... Now you will face my wrath" and leaves
So... How was the chappy??
Comment and vote
Love love^_^