Ham Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho...

HUM TUM EK KAMRE MEIN BAND HO... It means that you and me are locked in a room... 
So here goes the next chapter

Nandini and manik go to the store room and there nandini was looking for the costumes and manik was keep on irritating her... Then after she was annoyed she said "you are here to help me right... So what the hell are you helping?Come and help me"
"fine "
Then they continued there work... When they were going to leave they found out that they were locked...
Nandini then tried to open it in many ways but in vain...
Then suddenly she saw a nice and started screaming and jumping here and there from which manik was getting annoyed so he picked her like her front part was in manik's shoulder...

& put her in a shelf

And then when it was gone nandini said "how dare you pick me up in your shoulders & that too without my permission"
instead of replying me again put her in his arms and brought her down &  then answered "I am also not fond of carrying you in my arms... I was just saving my ears"
Just then the door opened &  mukti and abhi came inside and saw nandini and manik very close and seeing this abhi felt bad and grabbed Nandini's hand and took her outside & asked her what was all this so she narrated the whole story and then abhi was relieved...
Meanwhile manik was smiling by remembering the store room incident but then again he became angry by remembering how abhi grabbed Nandini's hand in front of him...