Chapter 1

This is just an experiment OK So....I don't know if I will update or something like that, also this is my first time or second?? Well you could say it's my first time writing smut/lemon in a chapter with Stiles and a nobody(a stranger, for now)

Warning: This book is mostly a STIKLAUS! meaning there will be other pairing until the big bad wolf comes.

Stiles P.O.V.

My body was trashing on the floor when Scott gave me the bite, it was so painful, it felt like my blood was boiling, then everything slowed down, I stopped thrashing around, I could only hear his voice, didn't the bite make him get the hell away from me?!!!

'Hello, stilllleessss'the Nogitsune said in my head.

'Your friend was stupid enough to bite you!!!!*maniacal laugh* They combined us, we will live together for eternity, nothing will be able to kill us now!!!!* laugh*'

-time skip-

I left beacon hills, it was just a matter of time before they kicked us out, Scott couldn't even look at me without hatred.

Ethan didn't say anything to me, he obviously didn't hate me, because he knew that it wasn't me, they all knew that it wasn't me, yet why did they all hate me?

Even Dad can't look at my eyes.

Lydia is also scared of me for no reason.

The only person that talks to me is the Nogitsune in my head, you could say that we bonded, we became a family, he doesn't give me more nightmares, no more hallucinations, he was my mentor and my new family.

Every day after school, he teaches me about us.

I learned a lot of new powers, we didn't stand a chance against the Nogi that's the name I gave him.

He was playing with us.

But he didn't expect that we would beat him at his own game.

There's a lot of things he didn't let us see. I questioned him of why Kira hasn't the same power as us, he only answered me that, I didn't have to compare him to a newborn Kitsune that is not even 30 years old, the power will manifest when she will reach 200 years old.

Like Kira I had tails but unlike her I didn't have one but nine, like her they were swords but unlike her they were special, they each had a name, I only found the name of six of them, fear, lust, wrath, pride, pain and chaos, they were all special sword, but Wrath and Chaos were only for offence, the others were for manipulation, the other three I don't know Nogi said that I had to learn their name myself.