Chapter 8

" You know for this is the first time I am at your house?! And there's no Elena?! What do you want? Me naked? That's free" Stiles smiled as he sat on Jeremy's bed.  Jeremy snorted and shook his head.

"Nah, I just wanted to spend time with you" Jeremy sat next to Stiles who looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Spend time with me and just talk?" Stiles smiled softly, it was a long time since he felt like this, being wanted to be around just because of wanting you around, no other reason.

Stiles frowned thinking of the others, well it's not like it was his problem anyway or he was interested. The worse thing that could happen is them ending up dead...but that wasn't a bad ending for him....unless they came looking for him.?!!!

Stiles smiled widely and jumped on Jeremy and cuddled to his side.

Stiles turned his head toward the door when he heard knocking downstairs.

"Hmm?" Who dared to stop his cuddly time with Jeremy?

"Human in Transition to become a blood addict" Stiles frowned not wanting to laugh and watched as Jeremy stood and walked downstairs. Stiles let out a soft sigh and decided to follow him...at least to protect Jeremy.

The person knocking downstairs started knocking on the door violently while also ringing the bell. Jeremy yelled.

"I'm coming!!!" ran down the rest of the stairs and opened the door to Vicki Donovan.

"Hey"

"The sun is killing me, my eyes are on fire." No hello or good evening, rude much.

"Where have you been?!" Jeremy!! Where are you putting your hands?! Her hips are a no go zone!

"It's good. Everything is good." Vicki grabbed Jeremy's neck and kissed him hungrily. Stiles looked on with wide eyes. He did not see that coming?! Since when are they that?! Stiles frowned....the kiss was lasting too long and dude you have an almost she-vampire on your neck!

Stiles watched as Vicki smelled Jeremy's neck only to push away.

"Well, did something happen? " Jeremy asked worriedly.

"I'm hungry, what do you get to eat?" Vicki rushed past Stiles to the kitchen. Stiles raised an eyebrow at Jeremy and rolled his eyes and followed the woman to the kitchen only to see her open the fridge.

"You're high Vicki, it's the middle of the day" oh because there's a supposed moment to be high and not be high? Stiles rolled his eyes, let her live....well she's already dead anyway. Although who transformed her? Steffy is too much of a variety to be able to do that...he wouldn't get close to human blood anyway from what he saw.

"Could you just not talk so loud? My head hurts, I need quiet" This woman don't you see the look of disappointment.

Stiles looked uneasy at how much food she was getting out the fridge. Isn't that a bit too much?  Stiles looked at Jeremy, he put his dick in that?

_____
Time skip brought by Stiles riding Alaric's cock in history classroom
__________

"Where is she?" So Matt is here, Stiles heard the footsteps walking toward them as he watched over the girl.

"Come this way" Stiles faked gagged when she looked his way. The two young men appeared.

"What's she on?" Matt asked after nodding greetings toward Stiles who smiled back.

"I don't know" She's dead, Stiles wanted to snort but hid it with a cough. Stiles stretched his back and stood straight.

"I guess I will go since Matt is here, see you" Stiles kissed both their cheeks and left he couldn't stay in that room for various reason. Her sense is developed and she would end up sniffing him out. Just when Stiles left the porch he saw two people he didn't want to see.