Chapter 4

Both Stiles and Jeremy decided to stay at Stiles's house for the night, neither wanted to see a football match between their school and the other wannabe. But this time they didn't fuck or play with each other bodies, they sat on Stiles bed and watched the tv and spoke between, like a night of full information, Stiles knew Jeremy better and Jeremy knew Stiles better too, but not the supernatural side. Jeremy wasn't ready for that, or more like Stiles liked the ignorance in Jeremy with the hidden world around him

" Huh? Mr. Tanner is dead? What how?" The two of them were shocked by news on Jeremy's phone.

"I don't know, Elena told me, they stopped the match tonight because of his death, I wonder how he died" Jeremy was clearly surprised, Yes Mr. Tanner was a dick, but he didn't deserve that.

" B-but why? I liked that teacher, he made everyone's life and certainly Elena's hell! Now my principal entertainment flew literally away from me" Stiles hit his face against a pillow and groaned. Jeremy was surprised, he didn't know that Stiles liked their teacher's style.

" You know that the school will have to replace him, right?"

" I do, I just hope he's as sadistic, most of the history teacher find fascination in our bloody wars, others history teacher find fascination in the past culture which at same time fascinating and sad, humans makes always the same mistakes, they will be the end of themselves it wouldn't surprise me if we all end up dead because of ourselves....woah that was deep" Stiles's eyes widened.

" yeah it was, but I can understand what you mean" Jeremy nodded and looked at the time.

"I should go, Aunt Jenna would be mad if I don't come home tonight"

"Sure, want me to drive you home?" Stiles hoped that Jeremy let him drive him with all the Vampires in town he wouldn't let his food unguarded.

" Sure, I guess it would help Jenna confirming that you exist" Stiles nodded in satisfaction, the two of them stood, and walked slowly toward downstairs.

Stiles took his keys and the two of them went inside Stiles's car.

Soon with Stiles's driving the two of them were in front of the Gilbert residence where he saw a young woman waiting at the door. Stiles silently looked at the house, more like at the scent all around the house, he could easily smell the vampires.

" see you at school!"Stiles distracted, nodded silently and left when he saw 'Jenna' and Jeremy went inside.

The way back didn't take too much time and silently Stiles entered his home which oddly smelled good, like a true home.

Stiles unconsciously smiled a little until he went to his room.

__

Stiles was ready to go to school, he was literally putting stuff in his bag until he heard the doorbell.

Which was a little strange, no one visited him apart from Jeremy. Not even the sheriff welcomed him in this little town. But at the same time, he was graceful, he didn't have a great image on sheriffs right now.

Stiles opened the door to be welcomed by a woman.

" Good morning, you must be Mr. Norogumi, my name is Carol Lockwood, it's a pleasure to meet you" The slightly old woman greeted.

Stiles smiled.

" Nice to meet you, please come in" Stiles's smile was returned by another smile.

"Thank you" Stiles guided, the Female Lockwood in his living room.

" you have a beautiful modern home" Carol looked at the house with little awe.

" Thank you very much, Now Miss Lockwood what can I do for you?"

" Ah yes, I came here to personally invite you for Founder's Council for their Heritage display this weekend," Stiles nodded understanding.

" I will be there" Stiles answered he was welcomed by another elegant smile.

" that would be wonderful, As the Norogumi is part of the Founder Council, I would like would love if your family could display some of your heirlooms, like the rumoured sword of mirrors" Carol looked at the young man in front of her hoping that he would accept.

' Think before accepting, what she's asking is normal but at the same time not, The Norogumi are known for many heirloom, but the one she's asking is deadly, it's a sword which was bathed on Vervain for years making it absorbing the vervain becoming a weapon that no normal vampire could stay alive on its path, its presence could make the vampires beg for mercy you must thank the old dark curse that my older sister put on it, real nasty. The Vampire Slayer, the one that shows the truth and lies, a mirror, the sword of mirrors. '

' Thank you for the information'

' You should test her'

' As you wish'

" I understand, will you use the sword to kill the Vampires that is terrorizing this town? " Stiles smiled gently as if he said nothing bad. The reaction of Carol was the only proof that Stiles said something surprising. Her wide eyes turned sharp.

" I see you know about the darkness that lurks in our town, then you know the urgency? The Sword is a powerful weapon in fact it's our the second plan if we can't get the Gilberts pocket watch, then we must have the sword to eliminate the threat" Carol looked serious.

' Don't give it to her, at least not the real one, there's a fake one that only detects the young Vampires under one hundred years old behind the frame ' Stiles nodded mentally.

'Family heirlooms should stay in this house, humans shouldn't have them.' Stiles nodded again.

" Of course, it will be an honour to loan you this sword" Stiles stood from his sitting place and walked to the only frame in the living room. Carol looked curiously at him and watched all his movement. Stiles took off the Frame from the wall. Behind it was a metal door like a safe but there wasn't any password Stiles easily opened the metal door with his supernatural Strength any human wouldn't be able to move it. When Stiles opened the door the two 'humans' instantly saw the Japanese sword, Stiles took it carefully.

" Here it is the Sword of Mirrors" Stiles gave he sword to Carol. She took it carefully.

" Thank you, young man, you have done so much for this town, I would have preferred to have met you in a better situation." Stiles nodded at the human.

" now I must go I'm taking your time for school, have a good day" like that Carol Lockwood was gone from The Norogumi house.

___

The first thing that Stiles thought when he saw the people around him was boring. He even had to put a suit,
at least he met Jenna real sarcastic woman when she spoke of her exes and then one showed up, his name was Logan Fell Stiles believed. Well it was fun while it lasted, no one of his interest where here, even Mr. Lockwood came to him and spoke to him about his family which was a little bit disturbing, and the fact that he wanted to know about Stiles's family was slightly annoying and Stiles could bet that Mr. Lockwood smelled like a wet dog, meaning a werewolf, but Stiles knew that mayor wasn't a werewolf. But the most interesting part of the day was when Stiles saw Bonnie perform magic, he was impressed that he almost made his presence known. Before anyone knew Stiles left the party pretty much annoyed well at least he did have some free alcohol, you could count that as a victory for today.

___

" Thank you for staying so late." The Mayor looked at all the people in the room.

" Did you get the Gilbert watch?" The Sheriff who saw the Mayor instantly asked the Mayor.

" She claims it's packed away in her parent's things." Mayor's wife answered after giving a look at her husband.

" I can get it," Logan said.

" Good, we're gonna need it." The Sheriff nodded.

" Are you sure? Even with the Sword, it didn't even react with all the people around" The Mayor asked.

" Five bodies all drained of blood, I'm certain" The Sheriff confirmed the menace. She did find strange that the sword did nothing.

" They've come back," Logan said.