Chapter 3

" So you're a Gilbert too, well that's surprising " Stiles was driving toward school in their foxy expensive car, but right now he got the surprise of the day, he just learned that this adorable fucktoy, sorry meal was related to the bitch from yesterday.

"Yeah...do you have a problem with that? "

" No, not at all, it's just hard to believe, I mean you don't look alike, plus she's really annoying, like a cockblock before an intensive session of sex" Stiles smirked at the uneasy smile on Jeremy, but he also didn't say a thing it would make him suspicious...since Jeremy and Elena's smell are completely different as if they weren't related at all but at the same time they are. Maybe one of them is adopted, who knows.

When Stiles parked the car, the two of them were welcomed by the stares of many students...which made Jeremy a little uncomfortable, Stiles could smell it.

"Jeremy where have you been, I hope you weren't doing what I think you were doing" The annoying voice of Elena Gilbert made Stiles hiss at her voice. When Stiles looked at her, he saw that she was accompanied by the Bonnett girl and the broody Vampire.

"Relax, your brother was with me since school finished yesterday, and before you start saying I was giving drugs which is not true...well I did give him something better" Stiles smirked when he saw Jeremy blush.

Elena saw this and glared at Stiles.

" what did you do to my brother?!" Stiles rolled his eyes, was she always this demanding?

" Well I didn't know that there was this kind of girls that want to know that" Stiles made himself blush to prove himself, Stiles saw the amusement in the eyes of the Witch.

Elena only glared.

" What did you do?"

" you know there's something better than drugs" at those words Stiles took Jeremy arm and started walking.

" Overwhelming sex" Stiles grinned at them, he saw the Witch blush violently, the Vampire had frozen himself and Elena looked like she didn't know what to say.

Stiles smirked and left them behind and took Jeremy with him.

" Was that necessary? " Jeremy let himself drag, by the older guy.

"Not really, but I hate her type of people, the type they think they can do everything they want and can look down at everyone they want because they are always morally right" Stiles rolled his eyes and moved his hands dramatically.

___

" Originally discovered nearly five-century ago...it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over a 145 years"
Stiles thought he was gonna gag on his saliva or puke. Elena and the Vampire were unbelievable, they were flirting and it was making him shivers in disgust.

" Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration" Stiles thought he was going to bang his head on the desk when the teacher spoke to the two lovebird.

" Are we bothering you? Mr. Salvatore? Miss Gilbert" Stiles looked excited this looked so good.

Elena shook her head...but then they were saved by the doorbell.

Now Stiles was shocked his fun was ruined by a bell...well there's always a first for everything.

Stiles stood up and left the class walking the halls with his long legs. Now Stiles, was angry, annoyed, pissed off, hungry and a little horny! Since he was angry,  he would have lasted more than a week for all the negative energy that Jeremy spent on him, sometimes he felt more like a sexual creature than a demon of Chaos and Pain..Stiles looked at a boy who took his interest...it was Donovan, Stiles could see that he was worried and scared and in pain... Stiles didn't need more information and took Donovan hands.