-Chapter 2-

Izzy's POV

I sat down and then he said, "Are you gonna eat it here? Or do you wanna pack it up and take it to go?" I said, "Pack it up." He nodded and motioned the waitress over she nodded and grabbed my food. She came back with a box and a *favorite flavor cake/icecream/dessert of your choice*

Justin said, "Happy Birthday, baby girl." Everyone in the resturant sang happy birthday. I smiled and blushed and blew out my candles then Justin said, "What did you wish for?" I said, "It wouldn't come true if I told you now would it?" I smiled and giggled. He laughed and we shared the *dessert* with everyone. 

*At home*

I walked into the house and said, "Rae Rae!" Raegan came running down the stairs and said, "What happened?" I said, "Look!" I showed him the ring and he said, "Oh....Thats fucking bullshit... He doesnt love you." I looked him in the eyes and mine started to water. Justin said, "You know what, Raegan. When I proposed to her I said I would try to mend friendships, but if youre gonna make her feel unwanted I dont want you near my fiance or my future kid. Get the hell out." He pointed towards the door and Raegan went upstairs and packed his stuff and then left the house. I fell to my knees crying. I dont know why...i just did. Justin fell to his knees next to me he told me it was okay. I called Kale and told him to come over.

*15 minutes later*

Kale walked in because the door was unlocked. He said, "Is that a ring I see?" I nodded and smiled. He looked over at Justin and said, "You better take care of her." Justin nodded and then Kale said, "Let me see the ring!" I showed him the ring.

Kale's POV

I absolutely hated that they were engaged. I just need to mend my friendship with Justin and keep mine with Izzy and then I will break them to when Izzy comes running to me.

Izabella's POV

I see Kale staring intensely at the ring. I said,"you okay?" He nodded and then said, "I got to we waved to him and he left. So me and Justin just cuddled.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry for the short chapter. My back hurts really bad. Does anyone have any ideas, because I need them. This is gonna get good with Adym Kale and Justin. Oh youll see.

Until Next Time, Loves...
             Bye!