-Chapter 3-

(A/N I know its been a while....but Im back bishes and Im here to take your man.😘)

Recap:
Kale left and Izabella and Justin went to sleep.
End of Recap》

*The Next Day* (Izabella's POV)

I got up and walked downstairs. I invited my friends Kenna and Kale over. I went to clean up the house while Jay was sleep.

*Hours later*

Justin is still sleeping, but Kenna and Kale are here. I told Kenna I would wake up Justin, but she insisted.

(Kenna's POV)

I went into Izabella's room and got on top of Justin. He groaned, but his eyes were still closed. I kissed him and he kissed back.

(Izabella's POV)

I went up stairs to tell the others that pizza was here. I get to my room and see something I never ever wanted to see. My fiance and my bestfriend's girlfriend, laying on my bed kissing. I walked over to them quietly.

Me: *whispers in Justins ear.* If you wanted her so bad, why'd you give me the ring...

I set the ring down beside the bed on the dresser. I walked down the stairs and looked at Kale. He opened his arms. I ran over and hugged him. I broke down. I see Kenna walk down. I looked at her and buried my head deeper in Kale's chest.

Kenna: Oh, shut up. You're just mad that the fiance didnt really want what you had to offer....*sassily pouts* but he wanted what I put on the table.....
Kale: Kenna, enough.
Kenna: Oh, Kale. Youre so naive, arent you? I didnt want you...I only wanted Justin....oops...

She walked to the door.

Kenna: Have fun, Losers!

I cried even harder. Then I heard somebody else come down the stairs.

Justin: Babe?
Kale: Leave her alone. You hurt her enough.
Justin: Its not what you think, I was sleep. I thought it was you. The moment you whispered in my ear, I woke up. Im so sorry.

I turned from Kale.

Me: So basically what you're saying is if I get drunk. I kiss Damon, but you find me and say something to me and I come to. You wouldnt be heart broken. After everthing we've been through, you wouldnt be upset?
Justin: Thats different.
Me: Its not.
Justin: At least try and look at it in my perspective.
Me: I did.
Justin: Okay, I guess I'll just go pack.
Me: Yeah, you do that.

Kale hugs me tighter.

*Minutes later*

Justin walked down. He almost said something then stopped himself. I saw a tear flow down his cheek and it fall into his hand on the ring. I stopped him and kissed his cheek.

Me: This is only temporary. I love you, but I need time to think about everything.
Justin: Okay, I get it.
Me: Bye.

He handed me the ring.

Justin: Just in case.

I nodded...

October 10,2022 {Izabella's POV}

Me: Its been 2 years...
?: Yeah, let me see my daughter...

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

-Who was Izzy talking to?
-When did she have a child?
-Where did Justin go?
-Why am I asking questions?
     Answers:
-Wait
-Um did you read the chapter at all?
-Wait
-Because I can, motherfucker!😂🤘

Sorry for that hot mess of a description^^^
If you leave questions in the comments I will most likely read them and answer them and give you a shoutout....

Anyways, Loves. I am sorry I havent updated in a while. I was racking up chapter on another book.

Until Next Time, Loves....
            Bye!😜