-Chapter 8-

Izabella's POV

We walked to Starbucks and I saw Justin and a little girl. That must be Sam. I tapped Vince and nodded toward Justin. Vince looked over and Justin looked up. I moved past her and walked to a table, Justin staring at me and the little girl waving. I waved at her and kept walking. Vince went up to order our drinks I looked in front of me and saw Justin. He grabbed my hands and I moved them away from him.

Me: What?
Justin: I-I....
Me: Justin, spit it out.
Justin: I divorced Amanda.
Me: Why?
Justin: Cause...I-I..I got to go....Come on Sam.

Sam got up and they ran out of the door. Me still wondering what he was going to say. Vince came over and sat my drink down and sat it in front of me and I only played with my straw and didnt even drink it. I got up and Vince got up too I walked outside, now drinking my Starbucks, I started to walk towards Justin's old house......

HaHa..This is my comeback bitches it has to be long..

I walked up on the porch. I knocked on the door and Justin's mom opened the door, and she hugged me.

JMom: It's been so long.
Me: I know, but I need to know where Justin lives now.
JMom: Oh, he lives on ***W****Street house number ***

I nodded and hugged her again.

Me: Thank you so much

I ran down to Vince and we ran back to our house and got in the car. Vince started it and I put the address in my GPS and I smiled my evil smile. We got to the house and I walked up the door and knocked. A little girl answered the door and motioned me in. I walked around and heard singing. 

Sam: You need to know that he made a song, for you...
Me: Oh um...

Vince looked at me and I looked at her, and I walked quietly up the stairs, his door was open so I just sat in the hall and listened.

*To the tune of Lost Boy*

There was time when we wern't alone
We were together and we had a home...

I  loved you better and we would do...
Everything together and you love me too

Then one night as you closed your eyes...
I left the room and put on a disguise...

I left our house and your pretty sweet smile...
I told her I wanted to talk for a while...

I said, I wanna marry her only
She said, I would just end up lonely

And ever since that night.....

I made a house in Neverland
Where we could grow up and make the plans...

When I was bored, I walked in the woods...
Never on the run, so I would 

Run Run Little Boy
She said to me....

Your girlfriend needs you.. youre
Her reality...

Never was I home
For a little boy like me...

In Neverland we could be free

Never was I home,
For a little girl like you

I knew that you loved me too

You showed me that you cared for me
So I wouldn't beilive

The people told me it was destiny

You told me that you would me
And fly away to your destiny

I knew we would have to leave
Before she loved me

I realised I would never have a family
 *Stop music or you could keep playing it, I dont really care*

I walked into the room and looked at the tear stained cheeks of the man I once loved, the man that I was going to bear children with. The man that was and still is my everything. He was dying and I couln't stop him from falling. I felt bad for what I was about to do. I got up and walked into the room.

Me: I thought you were always going to be there for me, but you got up and left me in my home. The home we were supposed to raise our child or children in, I was going to get you back. You needed to understand that. (A/N: Do you want a chapter on that?)
Justin: I was on tour Iz.
Me: That's why we broke up, Justin. Cause you always fucking lied to me. Dont do that now. I dont think my heart or my babies hearts can take it. 
Justin: You gave up your virginity to Adym, and then got pregnant, you were so about to come back for me....Only Adym was about to ditch you for your bestfriend. But you got rid of her didnt you? So you had him all to yourself the new babies on the way. Or the new baby. How long until you tell Adym that his youngest isn't his Iz.

Shit how did he know about that. I looked at Vince, she grabbed Sam and walked out of the house with her.

Me: Did you know about that?
Justin: Raegan told me about your little happy day together when Adym left you for tour.
Me: You tell Adym, and Ill kill you.
Justin: Oops. Too late. This is what you get for choosing Kale and Kenna over your own boyfriend. We were supposed to be happy together. You ruined that.
Me: Justin. I ruined that? You couldn't even open your damn eyes fast enough to see that it was Kenna kissing you. I chose Kale because you chose her. You chose Amanda, you chose everyone you dated right after me, you walked out of the door. You didnt fight for me...why didnt you fight?

I finish in a mess of tears...