-Chapter 5-

I walked down with him. He looked at me and smiled. I fell in love all over again, but then I thought about what happened to Justin. I grabbed my phone.

Me- Is this Justin Blake?
Justin- No, this is Amanda.
Me- Umm. Do you know Justin?
Justin- Yeah, he's my husband.
Me- Oh. Can you just tell him that an old friend wants to talk to him.
Justin- Okay...Hold on..I need to know your name silly...

He deleted my contact...

Me- Izabella Haney
Justin- Oh, Okay. Brb sweetheart!

Amanda's POV

I turned around and saw Sam sitting on Justin's chest. He was tickling her and she was laughing, her head in the crook of his neck.

Me: Babe, Some girl named Izabella Haney...Texted you...Old friend
Justin: Oh, yeah. I got it babe.

Izabella's POV

I got a call from Justin's number.

Me: Hello?
Justin: Hey Izabella.
Me: So....What cha up to?
Justin: Taking care of Sam and Amanda.
Me: Oh, so I hear you have a wife, Amanda? Was it?
Justin: Oh come on. Dont be like that. I know you have twins with Adym.
Me: That was me being drunk and he took advantage of me.
Justin: IZABELLA THAT WAS 2 FUCKING WEEKS AFTER YOU KICKED ME OUT OF OUR HOUSE AND THEN GAVE ME BACK THE GODDAMN RING! BECAUSE KALE SET ME UP!
Me: What?
Justin: If you would talked to me when I tried to and didnt run to Kale...I would have told you that Kale set me and you up. Kenna texted me after she left, saying how she was sorry and she never meant for it to go that far.
Me: Justin I-
Justin: No, Izabella. You didnt give me a chance to explain myself,so Im not going to let you.
Me: I-
Justin: Bye, Izabella.

He hung up. I walked over to Adym.

Me: I need you to take the kids this weekend.
Adym: Why is everything alright?
Me: Yeah, I just want to be by myself for the night. Ill take them back tomorrow.
Adym: Ill keep them for as long as you need me to. Ill be back to check on you tomorrow.
Me: Okay, bye Adym. 

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I walked him to the door and he left. I saw him move the carseats from my car to his. I saw my roommate pull in and get out of the car. She ran and kissed the kids goodbye and hugged Adym. I smiled and watched Vince walked up the walkway to get to the house. She walked in and shut the door.

Vince: Are you okay?
Me: *aggravated* Leave me alone, Vi.
Vince: Is it Justin again?
Me: I still love him. He moved on, he has a wife and a kid. 
Vince: That might not even be his kid. 
Me: He said, he always wanted a baby boy named Sam and guess what.
Vince: He has a baby boy named Sam?
Me: HE HAS A BABY BOY NAMED SAM, VINCE! I WANNA DIE!

She hugged me and knees gave out. I just slowly collapsed on the floor Vince slowly slid down with me still entangled in her arms. I felt sad and broken....Its all his fault....