Author's Note

ALKSJDLKSJDLAKSLDKASJDLAKDASDLAKJSD

you guys

I have so much to say

did I just

did I 

did I really just finish this book

okay I need to make a list cause my thoughts are all over the place right now

deep breaths

1) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU sooooooo much for reading this book. Everyone's support means so much to me, I have the best readers ever! I love you guys so much and could not have done this without you!!!

2) Okay, this is one of my favorite books I've written... I don't even... I just.... don't know what I'm saying right now my emotions are very all over the place. I'M SO EMOTIONAL

3) If you have ANY questions, whether it's about the book, my writing, myself, whatever, either comment or PM me and I'll probably include a Q&A chapter! So ask away!!!

4) Alright, I've said this a lot throughout the book so here's it again lol: this is a very rough draft, and a ton of editing has to be done! Not so much grammar wise, but plot wise and pacing wise, the story will definitely need to be changed. Just keep that in mind! ;)

5) Some things I really focused on while writing this were character development, subtle internal thoughts, pacing, dialogue, simple and realistic writing... and I think I have improved a bit on those overall! This book was such a fun challenge, and such a personal one, too. I also didn't label this book "bxb" in the title if anyone's wondering because, although yeah it is, I want it to be more than that. I wanted to incorporate a lot of other important themes, like family, self-doubt, school, friends, religion, what happiness means, anxiety... (did I do a good job on spreading themes evenly? unlikely lol! refer back to point #4!)

6) Did I mention how grateful of you guys I am? Cause thank you

7) So about a sequel: will there be one in the future? Most likely, YES! So keep this book in your library and such for updates on the sequel. However, this will NOT happen in the extremely near future. School is starting again soon, and life is about to get super crazy! Plus, I have a few other projects I'm working on off Wattpad. So... probably, yes. In the future! There is just so much more to write about these characters :) (EDIT: yep there is now a sequel!! check it out!!) 

8) I'm missing some points

9) Honestly thank you so much you guys. The past two months writing this have been so crazy and fun

10) I can't believe I just finished a rough draft? ... I just finished writing the last chapter and I already miss it

11) I love these characters 

12) If you enjoyed this book and wanted to recommend it to any of your friends / peeps that also might like it, that'd be cool!!

13) Oh yeah, and if you weren't a hockey fan before, you now have to cheer for the Maple Leafs! :)

14) Last point: THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN I KINDA REALLY LOVE YOU ALL

- M