Chapter 6: Elimination

" Ahhh~ it's morning already " you said as you yawn loudly, trying to push yourself out of the warm bed. Opened the window, you shout

" Yukihira! Ya up?! " you shout with a light grin

Suddenly, you heard a loud yell or more like a groan.

" What the f#&k Akari?! " he yelled in return. It has been two months since you been here, Yukihira, your best friend which you thought never happened in million decades.

" Wake up man! I sense something big today!!!! "

" Well yeah?! Shut the f#&k up! I'm coming! Jeezzzzz! "

You make a quick laugh as you imagine his face. You started your morning routine such as a light exercise, brush your teeth, wash your face,.... and brighten up the day with a song " Secret Answer " ( y'all could search it up, it's J-pop )

You jamming down the stairs with your cat ear headphones on, you sing to the beats as your first encounter is Isshiki naked with an apron which no longer surprises you.
" Morning Isshiki senpai " you said with a bright smile.

" Morning, Akari. Someone having a great start huh? " he smile, but yet there's something hidden behind it.

" Ya! I sense something good today! " you said as excitement rushes over your body.

" Hm~ I guess so " he smile again, something dangerous is about to happen.

" Isshiki senpai, you know something? " you can't help but questioning his intentions.

" Maybe I do? Let's see " he said, about to reach up to something. You study him carefully, he maybe a naked apron guy but he's dangerous watch out Akari. Then his voice bring you back to your sense " Could you bring the members Akari? "

" Um sure? " you said then hopped out of your chair to reach up to the members.

---------------

" Everyone is here! Isshiki senpai? You have something to talk about? " you said

" If Aka-Neko chan 'senses' are right then yeah " said Soma with the air quotation marks glaring at you. You guess he's still annoyed because of this morning. But Aka-Neko chan? How can you not teasing him?

" Yeah, I do! It's important actually" He held out a book with a character with a chef hat.

" The elimination will happen soon, so guys! Be ready for it! " said Isshiki senpai as he handed every member a copy of it.

" Elimination? " Soma and you said in unison.

" It's the test to choose whom worthy to stay at this academy, but no worries!  Only 1% of the student are chosen " he smile as there's nothing to be terrified about as the other members froze in their form.

" So, let me make it clear.... we battle?"

" Yeah, it's a part of it, but first you have to go through judges and different tests "

" Oh hell yeahhhhhhh! " said Soma and you jumping up and down like when kids knows they're going to Disney Land.

" Soma, lets see who's the winner, and I'm so excited to be battling against the others!! " you said to Soma, expressing how excited you are

" Ikr! I'll be the best! "

" Um aren't you guys nervous or.... feel anything? " said Mario as he shaking for dear life, you can almost hear the clacking sound of his rounded glasses.

" Why? Is t it excited to think about? Kicking butts is my favorite hobby! Don't take it literally guys. " you said

" I'm excited because I'll get to kick yours " said Soma with the sly smirk.

" Oh f#&k you!.... " you said as you started to argue with him.

" They are something aren't they. " said Ryoko as she chuckles

" Yeah, Soma, I have to doubt that he will rise to the top but Akari... I haven't saw her cook or taste her food before.... I didn't know anything about her really " said Yuki

" Me too, I'm kinda curious about her..." said Ibusaki munching his smoked food.

" Well we'll see, this year is going to be an interesting year. And I have confident that our members will succeed at this " said Isshiki senpai

" I'm going to add up my recipes...." you mumbling and smile as your nerves crawling over your skin as you think about it. You eat breakfast and come to school with the red head.

-----------------

Next chapter is going to be awesome >.< ! I decide that I'll leave a pic of a character in every chapter from now on. Here's Isshiki senpai~
In a business suit.......

 Here's Isshiki senpai~In a business suit