1) Hey Kitty kitty

(If you didn't read the description)
"GUREN!! GIVE ME BACK MY SHIT! AND WHATS WITH THE CAT"

"No, you are not getting back your stupid video games until you learn to be more responsible!"

"BUT I AM RESPONSIBLE!"

"Well, take care of this kitten for a month and if you can prove you're responsible enough then I'll give you back your games."

"What?! BUT you know I hate cats!"

"Cat or nothing, Yuu."

"Fine! I'll take the stupid cat"

--------------------------------------------------

"Ughh.." Yuuichirou gave an irritated sigh and looked towards the small kitten that was currently trying to climb the bed but couldn't due to its small stature. So all it managed to accomplish was scratch up his bed sheets a little before meowing loudly out of frustration.

The small kitten had light blonde fur and white paws, it almost looked like it was wearing socks. It stared up at Yuu from the carpet, curiosity laced in the kitten's sky-blue eyes.

"Stupid Guren didn't even give you a name did he?" Yuu bent down from his seat on the bed and picked up the kitten, cradling it softly in his arms- earning a string of purrs in response.

"Hmm..got any ideas?" He asked, carefully holding the small blonde kitten up to his face.

Normally, Yuu would never go within a 50-mile radius of a feline. You could say he has had quite a few...traumatic...experiances with cats before.

Yuuichirou shuddered at the unpleasant memories and decided;

'never again.'

A soft mewl broke him out of his trance. Yuu looked back up at the small kitten.

'But this one seems alright. I guess..'

Yuu paused for a moment before a grin broke out across his face.

"..How does Yuucifer sound..?"

The kitten hissed and narrowed its eyes into slits, squirming in his grip.

"Alright! alright! I won't call you Yuucifer.."

Yuu sighed, bringing the blonde kitten down to his lap, where it snuggled into his legs and peacefully drifted off to sleep. The black haired boy's eyes softened at the sight.

'so one month..huh'

Yuu thought to himself before leaning back onto the bed and drifting off into a world of his own dreams, preferably ones where Guren didn't exist.

A/N

BOOM! CHAPTER ONE BABY!