3) sleepover kitty pt.2

The whole night was filled with obnoxious puns and junk food. Mika could only watch at the teenagers stumbled about the room, dancing clumsily, due to intoxication. At some point in the last two hours Shinoa had managed to break out the alcohol and before you knew it- they were pole dancing with brooms and singing karaoke. Mika had opted to just sit on the couch and stare at the stumbling teenagers with amusement, after all, it's not every day you see Yuu making out with a pot plant, and completing it on it's "succulent fine leaves."
Yoichi - the only one sober enough to have common sense, sat with Mikaela on the sidelines observing the others antics.

Suddenly, Yuu came stumbling over an angry look on his face.
"M-MIKAELA *hic* I-I CANT BELIEVE YOU *hic* WOULD C-CHEAT *hic* ON *hic* ON MEEE!" He yelled, pointing between Yoichi who was frozen from shock.
The brunette looked very apprehensive and decided to call it quits, things were getting a bit too much.
"Y-yeah..um..b-bye!" He squeaked out before scrambling to the door.
Leaving poor Mika to be squished by Yuu's death grip.
"*hic* Aw, I-Its okay I *sob* forgive you... M-MIKAAA!" He sobbed in distraught.
Mikaela squirmed and pounced out of Yuu's arms and manoeuvred around Shinoa and Mitsuba who were dancing on the coffee table to Britney Spears.
Lest he gets caught up in that mess.

Mikaela walked into Yuu's bedroom and clambered up the bed. (Using various books as leverage.)
His muscles and legs ached, he hadn't stayed in this cat body for as long as he had already, the lack of exercise for his human-cat form was making his body angry.
Mika stretched out his paws and hissed loudly before sparing a glance back at the door. The music from the party loudly raged on, evidence that the night's event had not yet concluded meaning Mikaela had some time to himself.
'The humans are half out of their minds so it would be safe to change.'
He figured and let his DNA and cells rearrange his body to make him appear more human (apart from the cat ears and tail, but those were precautionary to have to balance out his human and cat halves)
"Arghh" The blonde groaned, starching out his human arms his body felt like it was on fire, especially his back.
Mikaela was now very human and very naked.
'Clothes, yes clothes are important' he decided before swinging his legs half hazardously.
It had been a while since he had used this form. Briefly, he wondered if he still knew how to walk.
Cautiously, the cat-boy wobbled to his feet and tightly gripped the bedside table for support, letting out a sigh of relief.

'I need to get to the dresser' He thought to himself as he staggered over to the other end of the raven's room, occasionally knocking over small objects as he headed towards the wooden dresser, and ruffled through the draws before pulling out a white bitten up shirt and brown skinny jeans.
'This will do..'  he decided, thoroughly examine his body in the mirror.

Mikaela might as well enjoy a night out when he can. After "borrowing" some of Yuu's money and pinching a pair of his Nikes. The blonde would've forgotten his ears if he hadn't threaded a hand through his blonde locks. 

"Shit. what am I supposed to do about these" he murmured to himself, poking at his twitching blonde ears. 

Mikaela looked around room head swishing back and forth as he searched for a hat of some sort. However, over the loud music downstairs, he failed to notice the clumsy foot steps walking towards the bedroom. 

 The door swung open to reveal a half-drunk half-sober Yuichiro who was staring wide-eyed at the cat-boy.

"Who are y-you?! G-Get o-out of my h-house!" 

to be continued...

a/n

sorry if this is shit, I've just been busy, im working on a Mikayuu Visual novel and it's taking up most of my time. I haven't been able to read it over so feel free to point out grammatical or spelling errors.