July

Jade's POV

I smiled as Yifan kissed my neck. "Kris, I have to go." I whine out as he pulls me back to bed. The male simply continued his attack on my neck, causing me to moan.

"You don't have to be back to the studio for another hour and a half," he protested. Knowing that I wouldn't be getting out of this, I gave in.

I've been fucking around with Yifan for about four months now. I only started, because I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. Yifan convinced me that this would make me feel better, and it does. I plan on leaving Nico... I'm just not sure when.

Apparently I had totally blanked out. Kris was hovering over me, worry painted over his face. "What's wrong," he questioned. I shook my head and pulled myself from under him.

"I have to go Kris," I called as I pull my shoes back on. Yifan released a frustrated sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'll be at the studio later," he muttered as he pecked my lips and pulled on his pants.

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

I swayed along to the music playing through my speakers. "You know this ain't rocket science," I sang as the door opened.

I spun around to see Yifan holding two bags. I paused the music and gave him a curious look. "I came to have lunch with you," he explained as he unpacked the containers.

I smiled and walked over to the couch. The layout of the meal looked amazing and smelled even better. "Did you cook for me?" I asked as Yifan motioned for me to sit on his lap. He hummed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

As I leaned over I took a piece of fruit, my hips pressed against his crouch. Yifan gripped me tighter and groaned.

"Are you trying to start something?" He asked causing me to blush. I shook my head as Yifan's hand circled my lower abdomen.

"When are you going to leave him?" Yifan whispered, causing me to sigh.

"Soon,"

"Does he know your fucking me?"

"Probably."

"We should send him a pic,"

I busted out laughing. Yifan I such an asshole.

"Just get in the booth, so we can record."

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

This was for BossMin0422. I know you said you missed Kris so here you go. I've gotta to 2ne1, but don't forget to request. Bye!