Tagged

So I got tagged and yeah here we go...

1) My phone background is actually Ryan the Kakao Lion, because of Namjoon and I eventually fell in love with Ryan

2) I want to be Yoongi because he is so multi talented and I really wish my music skills were on his level... my career goal is to be like him.

3)Well, I am actually like Namjin. I am the mom/leader, but at times I can be like Jungkook when he gets all shy or seems distance because I do think and observe a lot. (Plus at my new high school I have no friends)

4)The last BTS song I heard was Cypher pt. 3

5)I have actually learned a majority of BTS choreography, because I do want to enter the industry only because I feel like they work harder than Western artists. Like if you were to make it big there, you really worked to get there. It would hold a lot more meaning being a black female, too.

6) Obviously I ship Namjin! I am like a Namjin love child and I claim that title.

7) If I met them, I would thank them for their music. Honestly listening to a lot of their stuff has helped me with some personal issues and it has also inspired me to push myself. Then I'd faint because freaking BTS is standing in front of me tf.

8) I am a Fandom hoe, yall. I Stan Kpop in general. I love Monsta X especially. Don't. Sleep. On. Kings. Guys.

9)I have manipulated my family into liking Kpop. My two year old brother loves Got7's 'Just Right' and 'If You Do'. My mom loves NCT U and any K Hip-hop artist I show her, especially Dean. My dad is a producer and has grown to appreciate Big Bang more.

10) Okay so I used to be emo (hence the username) so one day our class was split up and some went on a field trip while others were scheduled for the next day. It just so happened that Taegyo_Bunny and I were left out of our friend group, so she wanted me to listen to something.... it was BTS. The first song was either Boy in Luv or Rain. I fell in love and now I'm screwed.

Hope you liked it... now time for a tag

BossMin0422
yoongilosophy
Kpop_Princess_97
itsjmnblr
TyRheann04
vheartskookie
KyotaNamJin
KpopBoyBandImagimes
foodlovr09
iGot7BTSWinchesters
thatkpophoe
Najeeishere__
baby_k2001
FangirlingGamer
wifenamjoon_828
Taegyo_Bunny
nct_ten13
Cyirich29
mischievousbear
Lologot7