Chapter Three

*Jada's POV*

"Good evening passengers. To visitors, I say Welcome to Miami and to nationals I say Welcome Back" blared through the speakers. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stretched. I slightly tapped Mikaela's shoulder to wake her. " Are we in Miami? " Kaela asked me. I simply nodded and got up to get our belongings in the compartment above our heads. Mikaela grabbed hers and we made our way out of the plane to the airport to check out. After checking out of the airport,it was now 7:00pm. We got a taxi and he took us to Cambria Hotel & Suites.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were speechless. It was beautiful. We paid the taxi and he helped us bring our luggage to the front desk. I already paid online so we got our keys from the receptionist and headed to the suite while a bell hop carried our bags. When we got to suite, we gave the man a decent tip and settled in. The suite was breath taking. There were two rooms, three bathrooms, our own kitchen, and a living room with a flat screen TV and sofas. It was just perfect for us. " I could live here forever" Kaela shouted dramatically throwing herself on the sofa. " I know right " I squealed jumping on top of her.

We laid there for a few more minutes then we went to get ready to go downstairs for dinner. I slipped on a simple black body-con dress and red heels. I sleeked my hair into a low bun and added simple makeup. Walking in to the living room, I saw Mikaela sitting there waiting for me, dressed in a dress similar to mine with denim heels. " Took you long enough" she said heading out. " Oh shhh" I replied hooking hands with her.

Arriving at the main restaurant, took us less than five minutes. It was a bit noisy with faint music playing in the background. We took a seat at a table for four and waited for a server. " Mind if we join y'all? There's no more tables available.." I looked up to see two pretty girls standing before us. " Sure.. " Mikaela answered before I did. They took a seat and engaged in conversation with us. " My name is Courtney and this is my best friend Paris." Courtney introduced. " Well My name is Jada and this is my little sister, Mikaela, Nice to meet y'all" I grinned.

We got to know each other and we automatically clicked. It was like we knew them for years. " So where do y'all live?" I asked

" We live here actually. We just felt like taking a little vacation." Courtney replied. I laughed and continued eating. Paris was the younger in the two so she and Mikaela were having their own conversation while Courtney and I were having our own. " So Mikaela and I were looking to buy or rent a house by the end of this week. Do you know of any real estate agents?" I asked Courtney. " Yes my brother, ill text him for you right now"

"Thank you" I blew her a kiss. Time went by quickly. It was now a few minutes to eleven and the restaurant was almost empty. The four of us made our way back to our suites after exchanging phone and suite numbers.

Maybe coming to Miami was a blessing for us after all..