十七

"hello baby boy."

A could shiver ran Jungkook's neck down. The voice from the other side was deep and heavy breaths could he hear. "h-hello uhm sir." stuttered the younger boy and looked through his room. It was a strange feeling in his body and Jungkook bit hid lower pinkish lip.

The voice from the stranger reminded Jungkook about someone but he couldn't say which person this was. "What's up baby boy?" asked the stranger and Jungkook wasn't sure if he should answer. "Yes. Everything is okay." It was a lie.

"Nah. Don't be like that baby. I know that something is. Don't lie to your daddy."

"But you're not my father!"

A laugh was to hear as Jungkook said these words. "Oh baby. You're so innocent. That's cute." spoke the stranger and smirked against his phone. "Let me! I'm not one of these hoes that want to have it all day!" yelled the younger one and was getting pissed.

"Oh. I forgot about that. I'm sorry baby boy."

"Could you please stop saying that? I'm not yours." said Jungkook and closed his eyes. "It's not really nice to call someone baby when the person doesn't like that."

"Ah yeah? But why do you have than a 'little problem' in your pants?" laughed the stranger loud and a dark shade of red appeared on Jungkook's soft cheeks. How does he knew?

"No! I don't have a prob-"

"Yes you have baby boy. Daddy is always watching you."

Call with 'Chim°Chim' ended.

Time taken: 58 seconds

"What does he mean?"

a new random and crappy update! Wuhu lol

Hope ya liked it ☁🌱

-Bunny