二十

Did you really just blocked me?

error!
Not send!

really.

error!
Not send!

Tsk! Thank you

error!
Not send!

:(

error!
Not send!

"This little cute ass!" yelled Jimin and rolled his eyes. He prostrated himself on his grey king-size bed. "He just blocked me." whined Jimin and laid his phone next to him. "It's your fault. You wrote him naughty messages. You should calm down yourself." spoke a blond haired male. He had a cold impression on his face and he sat down in Jimin's chair. "I know I know Yoongi." sighed Jimin.

,,But he is too cute. I couldn't resist."

"Yeah he is but you went to fast with that. Think about that Jimin." muttered the blonde male and looked at his best friend. "Okay. You're right. I was too fast for that." Jimin let out a sigh and looked through his room. Cold air came from outside into the room. It was a fresh summer day in Seoul.

"Ugh Jimin. You're really horny." spoke the best friend from the black haired boy. "I know I know but now you said it for the second time." muttered Jimin. His hand ran through his hair as he looked at his phone. "No message from him."

"But you can still call him. Just meet finally. This is really kindergarten shit." said Yoongi in a cold tone. For Jimin was it normal to hear that coldness and it was okay for him. "Now?" asked the male as he sat up. "Yes now and set an appointment for a date." grinned the blonde boy.

"And because you're so horny then date at your house."

"I can't do that!" yelled Jimin and gave his best friend a glare. "Maybe I should ask Taehyung for more account numbers." spoke Jimin. "This kid is in my class so yeah." Jimin smiled at the end and unlocked his phone. "Hm. He still blocked me."

"Yah! Park Jimin! Don't act like a stalker! That's creepy." Yoongi yelled and took the white fluffy pillow from Jimin's bed and throw it at him. "Jesus." muttered Yoongi in a calm tone. "Just call him! I mean instead if writing him! You got his number so do it." signed the male with blonde hair at the end and looked at Jimin. "You're right!"

,,But what is when he don't pick up?"

A loud groan escaped the lips from Yoongi. "Come on Jimin. Do it finally and make a date." spoke the blonde male. "I can't! We would know that who I am!" muttered Jimin and rubbed with his hand over his face. "He wouldn't talk to me at school then."

,,Ah. I can't help you. I only can say that you should call him instead writing him naughty messages." said Park's best friend. "You're so right Yoongi."

Jimin unlocked his phone and went to his contact list. He stopped at the name he searched and bit his lower lip. "I should do that!" spoke the younger male for the second time.

Do you want to call his number?

Yes [x] | No [ ]

sorry for the crappy update :')

I didn't updated for so long. Gosh! I'm feeling bad! :(

I know I said that the chapters would be longer but yeah :')
I'm an idiot

Sorry for that! Aii

-bunny