二十一

Groans filled the small white room up. Brown eyes scanned the room and Jungkook had to stand up from his comfortable place. Black jeans and a white shirt covered the body from Jungkook. His phone was lying down at the dinner table and a bowl with fruits next to the phone.

Green was the color from the apple and he took a big bite from it. Sour was the apple but Jungkook liked it so. With the other hand, he took his phone and answered the call without looking at the number. "Hello? Jeon Jungkook here."

First it was silent and Jungkook asked himself if someone tipped the wrong number into his phone but he recognized a deep voice. "Hello Jeon kid. Do you remember me?" asked Jimin in his normal voice but for the younger boy was it a deep voice that made him shiver. "W-who are you?" he asked.

"Well I'm the Person who you blocked." started Jimin the conversation. He stood up and walked through his room while the eyes from his best friend was on him. Yoongi knew that Jimin was the type of person which can't sit still while talking on the phone. But it didn't annoyed the best friend from Park.

"Wait! You're the guy!" Jungkook's jaw dropped and his eyes wide in shock. He frozen in his space and gulped as he came back to reality. "Wait. This can't be!" yelled Jungkook all most and shook his head from the left to his right. "But it is true baby." teased Jimin the shy boy a little bit and a big grin was placed on his lips and he looked at his friend while he was rolling with his eyes.

"I blocked you for a reason! Don't call m-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because Jimin spoke again. "I want to invite you to a date." spoke Jimin finally and Jungkook went silent on the other side. He couldn't believe his ears and took another bite from his green apple. "Are you sure? Because I don't know. I don't know you and whatever you are but I'm think I'll go when you get me some donughts." replied Jungkook and a cheeky grin covered the pinkish lips from Jungkook.

A sigh left Jimin's lips and he replied a short 'yes'. He really wanted to see Jungkook. "What is with tomorrow? At 4 p.m in Starbucks down the streets, baby. I know that you live in the near from this so yeah. I'll met you there." explained Jimin fast and a grin rushed over his lips.

Jungkook wanted to say something against these information but couldn't as he heard what his phone partner said.

"You better come to this date or I'll break your ass into two."

Frustrated groans filled again the living and dinner room. He finished his apple faster than he thought and throw it in the bin. "What is up to you my son?" asked a warm loving voice and Jungkook looked up to his mother.

"Ugh nothing special." muttered the son and looked at his mother. She placed the groceries on the kitchen counter. "So when it's so than help me with the dinner." smiled his mom and again groaned Jungkook. "Ah! Jeon Jungkook! Help me or you can cook your dinner by yourself." said Jeon's mother and the young son apologized directly and went to his mom to help her.

With a knife he cut the vegetables into pieces or cubes and put them into a pot which simmered like crazy. The young mother put the noodles into the pot and smiled softly as everything was done. "Would you like to have some tea?" asked the mother Jungkook and he gave her a small nod. His thought was still on the words from Jimin.

He bit his lips and looked in silents at the counter. Worried looks got he from his mother. "Is really everything okay son? You're acting strange." commented Jeon's mother and placed her hand on his forehead. "Yes mother everything will be okay or is okay. I think I just need some rest such stuff." explained Jungkook and looked away from the worried eyes.

"When you say so my son."

A small smile covered her lips. She trusted her brown-haired son which he loved so much but she was also scared that he hid something. But she didn't wanted to ask his son. Maybe he'll be annoyed when she asked again.

"It's just mom... I have a date. A date with a uhm classmate."

But Jungkook didn't wanted to lie to his mother bit he couldn't say her that he had a date with a hot guy.

I'm finally back and yeah!

Do you like the update or is it nah?

First of all I'm sorry for not updating so long. I don't know why I didn't updated it :(
I also will start soon a new book and I'm pretty excite for this! Wuh.

yeah, I'm gonna eat something now because I'm starving :')
lol

love ya.

-Bunny