二十四

"Yeah maybe I scared you but I know what to do. I know that you want more kisses."

"Oh shut up. Why do you know me like that?"

Small and quiet breaths filled the room. A loud breath escaped Jungkook's pinkish lips. His eyes laid on the other skin of his so-called 'date'. From outside hit the heavy rain the clear window. Softly played Jeon with Jimin's fingers and enjoyed the strokes over his arms.

"I'm sorry that I didn't wanted to eat something, hyung. I know that you planned everything or I would think so." whispered Jeon into the warm room. Yellowish light fell from Jeon's night lamp into his room. His white falls shimmered in the warm light.

"No need to say sorry. I asked you what you wanted to do but I was just confused because you said first that you want to eat dinner." spoke the older male out and stopped his soft strokes. A whine came from the younger and he looked at his stalker. He knew that Jimin was actually his stalker and it made a weird feeling in Jungkook's stomach.

But actually his inner side was ripped into two pieces. One side wanted to leave Jimin because he was actually his stalker but one side wants to know more about the black haired male.

"I can see that you are again thinking about something, tell me." whispered the older male into the warm room. A soft smile laid on his plump lips and he looked with his dark eyes into Jungkook's big brown orbs. Warmness shimmered in the dark brown eyes from his so-called 'date'. Jeon felt okay and calm in his near but something was freaking him out mentally.

Loud was the sound as the black haired male sat up. The white blanket rustled against the sheets and mattress went slowly down and Jungkook could feel weight next to him. Slowly looked the younger male to his right side to eye the face from his so-called 'date'.

His skin glowed in the warm light of the night lamp and the black hair shimmered. Still laid the black mask over his lips. The urge to pull the mask down came up in Jungkook's body and he bit his lower lip. It was this thing what freaked the brown haired male out. It was the mask over Jimin's pretty lips.

"It's just that- ugh your mask. I want to take it off. I mean isn't it stupid? You are actually my stalker and now we are sitting in my house and you wear a mask. I know you want to keep it as a 'big secret' but I think I'll never have my trusts in you."

Shaking was the word that described Jeon's breath as he spoke his words out. The elder didn't said anything, only the silence was the only noise in the room. Again looked Jeon to the older male and gulped loudly. His eyes laid on the wooden ground but his skin looked well tanned in the warm light of the lamp.

"Maybe you're right. Yes I am actually a kind of stalker but I'm not one of this person that wants your innocence." began the elder but Jungkook interrupted him as he heard those words from Jimin's lips. "You always sent me those messages. You're the one that wants to get in my pants." gasped the hazelnut brown haired male and raised his eyebrows.

A laugh slipped from Jimin's throat and he ran his hand through his hair. His fingers were still shaking from Jeon's playful fingers. "What is so funny now?" spoke the younger one and crossed his arms. His tone reflected his anger and he looked now to the dark wooden ground. "It is just that- you didn't let me finish."

Again rustled the white blanket and a warm breath hit the earlobe from the hazelnut brown haired male. Loud was the noise that slipped from Jeon's pinkish lips as he felt the breath against his ear. He was sensitive there and Jimin knew that. "I said I'm not one of those stalker that took your innocence. I'll just wait for it." grinned the older bright.

Loud was the gasp from Jeon's lips and his eyes widen. The warm light fell onto his pale skin and he looked shocked at the older male. "Stay away! Get out!" he yelled. Another deep laugh escaped Jimin's lips and it send a shiver down Jeon's spine. "T-that's not funny." whispered Jeon and his pinkish lips were shaking.

"On Jeon. You're too cute." smiled Jimin under his black mask, which covered half of his face. "I'm just joking." nodded the older male. "Bit when this is your wish." Again a grin laid on the pair of lips from the black haired male. His outlines from his plump lips could the younger see clearly and he knew that the elder was smirking like crazy.

"I hate you."

"Yes I know you like me." smiled Jimin and came closer to Jungkook. Their brown eyes met but Jimin's where darker and showed more power than Jeon. A loud gulp came from Jeon and his eyes went lower to the black face mask.

"C-can I take it off?"

very crappy night update!

actually I should sleep but wattpad is working again so-

your opinion?

Now I'm gonna go to sleep since I have school tomorrow!
Night loves!💕