Freaks

I stared at him, at his hands, his face. All I could think about was those horrifying black holes that could stare right into my soul and dye it black. It was the first time I had ever seen him without his mask and gloves. Thoughts kept overflowing my frail mind, one being the thought of him ripping out my heart using those sharp claws and grey hands, it terrified me, all of it.

He glanced at me with those endless dark tunnels as I felt my eyes automatically widen. He chuckled at my expression and slowly began to approach me.

"Jack," I said, shivering.
The tall man-like creature kept walking closer.
"Stop!"
He continued as I backed away into the wall.
"I really scare you, don't I, (f/n)?" He whispered, as he stopped where he was, about a meter away from me.
I didn't reply, I couldn't. So he shuffled forward until our faces were only a few inches away. I couldn't even look up, I just stared at his chest. He raised my chin.
"As soon as I get out of here," He said as he leant in, "I'm going to kill you." He whispered.
I couldn't move, speak or even think, I were so terrified.
He finally backed away and walked back to his bed. I immediately collapsed onto the hard ground and sighed loudly.
"Wow," Jack chuckled "You're so easy to scare."