'Home'?

It took a while, but after some teamwork and badass fights, we made it out of that horrible place. Jack led me into the woods which I thought was strange. I mean, it's a good place to hide, but how are we going to survive in the woods?

"It's this way." Jack said, tugging at my oversized grey jumper.
"Where are we even going?" I asked Jack.
"Home."

In the distance, I saw a small wooden, bungalow house. 'But why would a house be in the middle of the forest?' I wondered to myself. Jack smiled and started running towards it, so I followed him. He instantly opened the door and ran right in.

"Finally!" He shouted, "Home!"
"You live here?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I don't know."
I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.
"...It needs a bit of cleaning, I guess." I said, looking at a TV set in front of a couch. Both looked like they had just come out of a dust storm.
"Yeah, I'll get that sorted later, right now, I'm gonna sleep like a log!"
"On a dirty bed?"
"Eh. You're right." He replied.
"I'll clean your room up, you do this room. Just tell me where your bedroom is."
"Down the corridor, second door on the left"
"Great." I smiled and made my way to his bedroom.

His bedroom was an absolute mess. The bed hadn't been made, there was paper all over the floor... It was just one huge mess. So I began my quest to make this room shine.

To my satisfaction, it didn't take long. Soon, the room was spotless! My quest was complete! I left the room to go and see how Jack was doing, only to find him waving a wet cloth around and hardly anything had been cleaned.
"HOW DOES THIS THING WORK!?" Jack complained about the cloth.
At this time Jack had finally pushed me off the edge, I could feel my sanity fading.
"Jack... It's a fucking cloth." I said, staring at his stupidity.
"I don't get how humans make this work!"
"You don't even have to be human to understand, Jack." I said in the most monotone voice I could.
I grabbed the cloth from his hand and wiped a coffee table in front of the couch.
"See."
"HOW!?"
"Oh my god. Jack you are truly insane."
"Show me how to do it!"

I put the cloth in his hand and held the back of his hand pushing it against the table and wiping the dust off. Jack looked intrigued. I let go and he continued.
"Who's a big boy?" I laughed.
"Sh-Shut up!"