Morning

"J-Jack I'm stuck!!" The small girl screamed, clinging to the branch of a tree as it began to snap off.
"Hold on, I'm coming!! I'll get you! I'll save you!" He shouted back.
"J-Jack.. I'm slipping...!!"
"I'LL CATCH YOU!"

Darkness.

Slowly, my eyes opened to a room filled with light. I looked to the ceiling above me and sighed. 'Just.. a dream?' I thought. I could feel something large beside me, like a pillow, but with the warmth of a living being. 'Wait...!' I turned to my side quickly and covered my mouth as I blushed a deep red. I made no sound... Jack was beside me, maskless and sleeping. He was clung to my arm.
"J-Jack..." I whimpered in embarrassment.
He groaned and pulled me closer.
"Jack!" My face went redder.
His empty eyes shot open wide, but he just stared at me.
"(F/n)... What am I doing here...?" He whispered, loosening his grip on my arm.
"I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME!" I shot out of the bed and stood up, snatching my arm back.
He sat up, "I think I sleepwalked... I had an unusual dream."
I kept quiet for a moment.
"It was about this girl stuck in a tree. I was trying to help her get out but the dream ended when I heard you say my name..." He said.
My eyes slightly widened.
"Oh... Who was the girl?"
"I don't know. I felt like I could recognise her though... I felt some sort of bond between us."
"Oh..."
"What? Something wrong?"
"No." I lied.

'Jack had the exact same dream as me. Is it a vision or just a coincidence?' I thought.

"Are you hungry?" Jack asked.
"Yes, I am..."
"I would like to talk to you while you eat, go look in the kitchen for something and then come back."
"Okay..."

-----------

I had to end this one. I knoooow it was short but I'm really struggling at being an author 😂 This is the first fanfiction I have ever wrote.. I promise I will write more.