Organs pt. 2

"JAAAAAAACK!" I screamed.
"Oh. You're awake."
I looked to the left of me to see he was leaning against the wall with a scalpel in his hand.
"EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!"
"Which part?" Jack said calmly.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHES!? WHATS WITH THE KNIFE, WHY AM I HERE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?"
"Oh, well..." He explained "I had to change your clothes, as you had made a mess on them. You passed out, so I brought you here to rest. Also, it's not a knife, it's a scalpel, and I was cleaning it."
Jack noticed that I wasn't listening and instead I was lost in my own mind in a flustered face.
"Did you... LOOK!?"
Jack smirked, "What other choice did I have?"
I paused.
"Hey, (f/n), you ok?"
"Pervert."
"What? (F/n) I was only trying to help."
"Go get me something to eat. Now."
Jack sighed and left the room.

'He's such a pervert...!' I thought. I know Jack was trying to help and I didn't mean to sound so rude. I was just too embarrassed and deep in thought that I couldn't speak. One thought that came to me was remembering the time when he bit me.. Or more, I let him bite me. The image that I made in my head was... I don't even know how to describe it. My face just turned brighter red at the thought.

I remember when he took his hoodie off to help me and, being the creep I am, I couldn't take my eyes off his chest. The whole time. Then him dressing me just made me-- 'No, (f/n). Don't go there. Don't ever go there. You horrible, dirty girl. Now go get a brainwash.'