🙂

namjoon's pov
2 years later - present time
________________________
"taehyung, where's my shirt?" i yell from across the room.

i stopped going to school. after the incident with y/n, things just got worse from there. more bullies, more homework, and more fights at home. my parents ended up divorcing, with my mom moving back to Korea. a few months later, we find out that she remarried. my dad turned into a drunken low life, with no interest in being a father. the punches got harder and life became tougher than ever. i did make friends though. taehyung let me stay with him after i told him about my relationship with my "sorry excuse for a man" dad. through him i met seokjin. he offered to homeschool me since he was older and just graduated from college. he's pretty nice. he usually just cooks and cleans and gets us out of shit (which is often).

"it's in the laundry basket, i washed earlier." jin screams from the kitchen.

"wait.........where's tae?"

jin looks around for a second. "i could have sworn he was here just a minute ago." soon after, we hear screaming from the backyard. jin was the first to run outside. i followed.

"TAE, FOR THE LAST TIME, DON'T FORNICATE ON MY GOOD PILLOWS!"

i snicker. jin's face was redder than a tomato. he picks up the pillow and repeatedly hits him with it.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. PROCREATE. ON. MY. SEATS!"

at this point i was on the floor, crying from laughing too hard. it was even funnier because jin had a apron on. he told us his mom gave it to him as a going away present. neither of us believe him. i liked this feeling. laughing while surrounded by my friends. and whoever taehyung is sleeping with for the week. or day.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" jin quickly storms inside. he runs back out with tae's laundry. he carefully walks over to the pool.

"jin, don't you fucking dare! JIN I SWEAR, DON'T-" he flips the basket over and the clothes came pouring out. tae pulls out (A/N cause pull out game strong 💪) and runs up to him. jin grabs his dick and swings him into the pool. the girl, still naked, grabs her clothes and tip-toes into the house.

"did- did you just touch my dick?!"

"yes. i better go wash my hands before i get any of your STDs on them." he walks off, then turns around before going inside. "go take a shower. dinner will be ready soon."