🌈

seokjin's pov
________________________
"what are the slope and y intercept of the line described by y = 3x + 6?" i point to the worksheet i printed out full of linear equations, something he should be learning this semester.

"uhhhhhh........the slope of the line is 3 and.........um, the y intercept is 6?"

i smile. correct as always. i give him a thumbs up to congratulate him. "see? you don't even need my help!" i study him for a moment. he looks sad and tired. he's thinking about that girl, i thought. i'd wish he'd stop. ever since i met him there would be times where he'd be in bed, wide awake and listening to NCT, which she said was her favorite group. i wish i could kiss him and make it all go away. but he couldn't find out i was gay. neither could taehyung. maybe it's a phase? i just have to hide it a little longer, until it passes.

"why are you staring at me so intensely?" namjoon questioned.

"huh? what? i-i'm not!" i exclaimed.

"then why are you blushing so hard?" he smirks and chuckles. "if i had known any better, i'd think mr. seokjin had a little crush on me?" namjoon bursts out laughing and i'm pretty sure at this point i was purple.

"MAYBE I DO! IF I DID, WOULD YOU STILL EVEN HANG OUT WITH ME? BEING GAY IS COOL- I MEAN, I'M NOT, BUT THEY ARE AWESOME! SOMETIMES THEY GIVE YOU ADVICE ABOUT GIRLS BUT YOU NEVER SEEM TO NOTICE THAT THEY SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU THE DAY THEY MET YOU AND THIS IS ALL COMING FROM THIS STORY I READ, TOTALLY NOT REAL LIFE......B-BRO...........NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I THINK I LEFT TAEHYUNG'S CLOTHES IN THE POOL AND I DO NOT WANT THEM TO SMELL LIKE CHLORINE, EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE FROM THE DOUCHEY COLOGNE HE WEARS ALL DAY!"

"bro, you good?" he questions, giving me a curious look.

"i am the goodest of all bros."

i walk out to the pool with my head down, hoping he didn't see how embarrassed i was. get it together, seokjin! you are not falling for a underage boy with beautiful eyes, a warm smile, kissable lips- oh flip. kim namjoon, why do you do these things to me?