🍨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕
namjoon's pov
_________________________________
many thoughts raced through my head. we walked down the street in silence, neither of us knowing what to say to each other.

"do you....have a boyfriend?" i ask.

"yes. his name is jimin. park jimin." she smiles happily. i awkwardly look down. if she has a boyfriend, why did she agree to come with me? i thought.

"he's actually a sweetheart despite the rumors at school." she continued. "they call him 'playboy.' but jimin is a huge romantic. he likes to take me on dates to all these crazy places......" i stopped listening. she has a boyfriend? why bother leading me on if you like him so much?

"lead you on how?"

my head shot up. she looked at me with a confused look. "did i say that out loud?"

"uh, yeah."

i started panicking. (! at the disco)

"i didn't mean that, i- don't you think being out with another guy will be suspicious?" i ask.

"well if i'm not doing anything, why should it be perceived as suspicious?"

"alright then." i left it at that. i open the door for her. i feel a buzzing in my pocket. i pull out my phone.

taetastic
what's going on? did she go off on you yet
read 5:27

namjoonie
we just entered the place. and no, she did not. please shut up.
read 5:27

taetastic
has she flirted with you? i swear hyung, if by the end of the night you haven't kissed her, your chances with her will be ruined
read 5:27

namjoonie
i never had a chance with her. anyways, she has a boyfriend.
read 5:28

taetastic
WHAT????
read 5:28

namjoonie
yes. annyeong.
read 5:28

taetastic
it doesn't matter. you've waited this long. pretty sure she saved it for you too 😉
delivered 5:28

i ignored his last message.

"namjoon, what are you getting?"

"just strawberry. it's the only flavor i'll eat." i confess.

"so you mean your entire life, you've only ate strawberry ice cream?" she looked at me, shocked.

"yeah. why is that so crazy?"

"two cotton candy swirls, please." she asks the cashier.

"y/n, what are you doing?"

"you're going to eat something new today."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"i'm sorry for making you throw up." she says apologetically.

"it's okay. who knew you could get food poisoning from ice cream anyways?" i clutch my stomach.

"where are your keys?"

"they're in my p-pocket." i say, trying not to throw up. she grabs my keys and opens the door. taehyung and jin look up from the tv.

"I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA TRY AND KILL YOU JOON!" he grabs her by the arm and pins her up against the wall. jin wraps his arms around my waist and guides me to the kitchen table.

"I WILL AVENGE YOU HYUNG!" taehyung shouted. she quickly pushed him off of her.

"he has food poisoning from that crappy ice cream place." she looks at her phone. "annnd i think it's about time i go home. i got school tomorrow." shoot, i forgot she still goes.

"y-you're leaving?" i stammer.

"mhm. sorry our outing didn't turn out well. here, if i have time tomorrow i'll come over okay?" she pats my head. i try to contain my smile but i just couldn't.

"o-okay.....i'll see you tomorrow!" i said, i bit too excitedly. she smiles and bows to jin and taehyung, leaving the smell of her perfume in the air.