‼️

namjoon's pov
_________________________________
i sat at the kitchen counter, eating breakfast. usually i was the first one awake, but jin and taehyung seem to be gone. i spot a little note stuck to the refrigerator.

me and taehyung went out for coffee.
don't get into too much trouble while we're gone.

xoxo seokjin

also: don't break anything

i let out a small chuckle. i hear keys jingling and slight whispers. jin walks through the door holding a cup of coffee.

"you? made breakfast? by yourself?"
he looked genuinely shocked.

"yeah?"

"and you didn't like, burn anything?"

"no?"

jin turned and looked at tae, who was as equally surprised as him.

"wow....um, anyways, this coffee is for you. pumpkin spice latte, right?" he hands me the cup and rummages through the kitchen, checking for any signs of disaster.

"namjoon, you're such a basic bitch," tae responds.

"and all you fuck are basic bitches." i fire back.

"at least i'm not a virgin who sits around waiting for some girl he talked to for 20 minutes then pissed off- i wasn't supposed to say anything? oops." jin shoots a glare at him.

"wait, what happened?" i ask, noticing something was up between them.

"well..."

taehyung's pov

an hour earlier
_________________________________
"jin, isn't that y/n?" i whisper yell to jin.

jin decided to wake me up at the ass crack of dawn just to get "coffee." i had a feeling he wanted to talk to me about something, but that can wait.

"i don't know, i've never met her- no, don't tap her! she's gonna-"

"um, yes?" she asks. damn she was beautiful. even more than the last time i had seen her. if this hadn't been namjoon's girl, i would smash. actually, i probably will.

"are you y/n?"

"yeah- do i know you?"

"we used to go to school together. you know, before i dropped out." i grin.

"taehyung, right? and i thought you got expelled?"

"expelled? they found out? how- anyways, do you remember kim namjoon?"

"namjoon....." her face falls. "yes, i remember him. did anything happen to him?"

"no. except for the fact that he moved in with us." i say sarcastically. "he talks about you a lot. like, everyday."

"wow, really!" she asks a bit too excitedly. "i haven't heard from him in a while. wait, why didn't he just text me or something?"

"he said he thought you were mad at him," jin points out.

"oh, that. yeah. i've always felt bad for not making up with him before he transferred."

"you should come over! i'm sure he'd love to see you!" jin basically screams at her.

"i'd love to! is around 5 okay?"

"yeah!" we both say in unison.

namjoon's pov
_________________________________
i sat there with my mouth open.

"YOU INVITED HER HERE?!"

tae runs out of the house.

"i'm sorry! i just felt really bad! you should have seen her, she looked pained." jin whimpers.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER! I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH JUST STALKING HER ON THE INTERNET!"

"look, you have a very unhealthy obsession with this woman. and besides, it's time you guys make up!"

"no! when she comes, just tell her i'm not here." i storm into my room, frustrated and upset. i quickly slam the door. jin's apologies could be heard from outside. i slide under the covers, sighing for the 112th time this month.

and yes, i've been counting.